Robbery

steveo

As you all can see alot of break in's have been happening the past 2 weeks.

3 people in custom homes around the race track warm springs area were hit. ( tv's / dirt bikes/ etc stolen.

They have been breaking out the sliding glass door to get in. throwing rocks through them..

a good friend of mine in Boulder city that has been putting off installing an alarm was hit Monday night around 10:30pm ( a 60 inch flat screen and a $500 sub woofer was stolen. ( he has an alarm now) alittle late

(cut a hole in garage overhead door and hooked pull rope to release door lock. (EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THESE ROPES OFF THEIR GARAGE DOOR, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THEM) THEY MAKE IT EASY TO GET IN YOUR GARAGE)

Sand snakes wake up call this morning. (ALARM HELPED HIM OUT) :grin:

Ash's incident.

if anyone has any security questions let me know.

PS - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated...(inside joke)lol

Edited by steveo

This is freakin rediculous.

I just got off the phone with my mom. She told me some lady that she works with heard a noise last night. She went into a room of her home to find some guy that had broken in to her apartment laying down on the floor trying to hide. She grabbed her gun and shot his a$$! :laughing::grin: She had 3 kids in her home too! I guess the guy ran off leaving a trail of blood. I hope they caught him. Crazy! She should have finished his a$$ off! :grin:

BTW: She lives near Charleston & Nellis I guess.

I just got off the phone with my mom. She told me some lady that she works with heard a noise last night. She went into a room of her home to find some guy that had broken in to her apartment laying down on the floor trying to hide. She grabbed her gun and shot his a$$! :laughing::grin: She had 3 kids in her home too! I guess the guy ran off leaving a trail of blood. I hope they caught him. Crazy! She should have finished his a$$ off! :grin:

Holy crap, she shot him?? THATS AWESOME!! Charleston & Nellis is near me, great. Glad I had an alarm. Hope they catch the SOB that broke into her house. Good for her for shooting the bastage.

Unfortunately with people being outta of work and the economy the way it is. As well as the holidays coming up, I have a feeling its going to get worse.

Lock your stuff up people. Lock those doors and windows.

Edited by Sincity_blondie

My friends Hauler was broken into last week at a locked/gated storage facility in Henderson(dont know what the name of it is) They pried a window frame out and popped off the window. Only made off with his CD collection and some movies. He doesnt keep the toys in it. Left the TV and food but made a real mess and about 1K worth of damage.

so much for SECURE STORAGE :grin:

somebody else just got there m/h broken in to up there last week too . dammit you guys are getting ravaged right now. theres enough of you now i would be phoning the papers the freaking mayor the hnic at the police station thats nutz you guys !! :grin: real sorry to hear that :(

I just want to say I am soooooooooo glad I had stevo put this alarm in, I have no insurance on my quad or rail and I would have surley lost my quad last night if I had not had an alarm. For those who do not know me I am DEAF as hell and would never here someone messing w/ my stuff. If you can afford it GET THE ALARM....THANKS AGAIN STEVE :grin:

:idiot: :argue: Good.... they deserve it for breaking in..this is getting crazy...heard on KOMP this morning some guys suzuki suv got stolen they broke into his apartment,, stole his keys, went through the place while he,his wife and kids were sleeping, even went in the kids bedroom and stole their video games!!what the hell is this place coming to

:laughoff::laughoff: Good.... they deserve it for breaking in..this is getting crazy...heard on KOMP this morning some guys suzuki suv got stolen they broke into his apartment,, stole his keys, went through the place while he,his wife and kids were sleeping, even went in the kids bedroom and stole their video games!!what the hell is this place coming to

That was in the same area Steve is talking about.

I just want to say I am soooooooooo glad I had stevo put this alarm in, I have no insurance on my quad or rail and I would have surley lost my quad last night if I had not had an alarm. For those who do not know me I am DEAF as hell and would never here someone messing w/ my stuff. If you can afford it GET THE ALARM....THANKS AGAIN STEVE :laughoff:

:laughoff: anytime, iam just glad they didnt get sh*t. its crazy how many people wait untill something is taken to consider a security system, everyone should have one with or with out the monthly service (monitoring)

stand alone systems work just aswell, they make alot of noise in and out of your home to scare the idiot off.

dont wait till something happens, take action now and eliminate the head ache of trying to find something that is no longer in your garage or home.

Call me...

now I am a little concerned...we are staying at the stratosphere....is there any thefts going on in the parking lots of the hotels?

yes tehre has been some people were traveling through with there u-haul, and all there belongings..they stole the whole setup.

now I am a little concerned...we are staying at the stratosphere....is there any thefts going on in the parking lots of the hotels?

95% of all hotels on the strip have security cameras through out the parking garages and also have security bike gaurds patroling at all times.

go look in the parking garage(daytime only) there are panic buttons w/ sirens and flashing lights every 200 feet!..That area there is not the best..be careful at night

Cheese, what time of what day will your truck be in the garage with a cooler full of beer in the back??? I just want to know so that I can gaurd it against theft!!!! :laughoff::laughoff: :assrock:

Jason, just roll one pant leg up to your knee, turn your hat to the side, and walk with a limp. You'll fit right in and nobody should mess with you. :thumb:

It's kinda ghetto in that area downtown, but you should be fine at the hotel. I wouldn't sweat it.