my first Toy hauler

DuNePrEd

Got the o.k. to join the ranks of a toyhauler owner this week. But a bit confused,I have been wondering if a pull trailer or fifthwheel..theres a 2004 35' fifthwheel gearbox thats in good shape for its years and theres a 2005 33' raptor in good condition thats caught my eye. The raptor doesnt have the bedroom size or the shower to my liking,but is more camping friendly with kitchen counter space and has a1 1/2 year warranty left on it. the fifth has a nice bedroom and corner shower with room to pick up the soap..lol..any advise...raptor 1000$ cheaper. :freakin_nuts: :stick_smack:

We love our Raptor. It's been good to us so far, knock on wood (or fiberglass siding). :D

yeah picked up the gearbox 35' 2005 all the way from thousand oaks...sweeeett. ...fifthwheel is diffently the way to go..towed 2 hours north to bako..it was a breeze...grapevine a little scary though..but the 2500hd had it under control..thanks guys. :DDRrocks:

Way to steal the thread :boyyy: :kissass: :beerpint:

Congrats on the new hauler DunePred!!!

I'm thinking about getting one for next season :assblast:

:beat: