parts direct sale

yfzkyle

went down to parts direct today and picked a few things up place was a mad house and had lots of stuff for sale. big blue dodge parked next to me with a ddr sticker on the windshield any one else go?

That was me bro!!! :MBdance:

Yea, I got there at 9 am. already a group of peeps there. I got some of those $59 jersery/pants sets, hoodies,gloves and socks. Hand were full. took about 45 min to check out. Took that stuff to truck and went back in to get some ASV levers. got in line at the inside registers, that only took about 20 min.

Guest Crasher

craig was that you heading down durango today south of trop? i past by you going the other way if it was :banghead:

Yep Ed, that was us. :coffee: Don't you guys live close to us now???

Dont get butt hurt :banghead: . :sleeping:

..no actually my hauler wouldnt fit next to the house :think: so we bough thtis one i can actually put 2 haulers on the side :blury:

no, not butthurt. I thought it would be cool to have some more DDR neighbors, but thats cool you found a place with RV parking. Those places are hard to come these days. congrats, Ed. :laughing:

no, not butthurt. I thought it would be cool to have some more DDR neighbors, but thats cool you found a place with RV parking. Those places are hard to come these days. congrats, Ed. :laughing:

I know just messin with ya.. :blury: I actually like the neighborhood over in hendo ..tried to make the hauler fit..but no can do :banghead: so we found this one...thanks :DDRrocks::think:

It just means a longer drive to go to TT :sleeping: Im actually gonna make it one of these times