4 guys crap their pants...a sandrail almost flips over

dunefreak

While filming my friend Ryan shooting up comp hill, I managed to catch this guy ALLLLLLMOST flip his sandrail. I don't have the video uploaded yet, but here are still frames from the video. I'll try and get the video to work soon.

post-3-1132027312_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027330_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027341_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027351_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027360_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027369_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027379_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027390_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027404_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027415_thumb.jpg

The video is much better, but that will hold you guys over for now. :laughoff:

:laughoff:

That is some of the best pictures I've seen. Funny how the guy standing next to his quad just kind of stands there in awe of the whole thing. Awesome pics man!

Yeah i was in awe!!

I was wondering what i was going to have to do...run or stay.

I was pissed that i had already put my camera away because Ryan was done.

I would have had the better shot.I saw the complete bottom of the car.The funny thing is he never lifted.

Car came down and right tire threw a huge roost.The guy is lucky he didnt break the trans at a minimun or better yet go over.

Just by general physics if he wasnt on the throttle at all... he would have barreled down the hill... since he kept his foot in it... its kinda like the same principle as a 2 wheeler... when in doubt THROTTLE OUT.. :D

Just by general physics if he wasnt on the throttle at all... he would have barreled down the hill... since he kept his foot in it... its kinda like the same principle as a 2 wheeler... when in doubt THROTTLE OUT.. :D

i dont think it hurt them or helped them.

car didnt have a spool or posi so it wouldnt matter.

hmmm... tough call i spose... but usually when a vehicle looses momentum on a side hill and comes down like that without some foward momentum they would be screwed... so i dont know if he stabbed the throttle or if that thing has any form of posi in it... hard to tell i spose... sure was freaky watching it though..

:laughoff: What up guys. You found the site! Welcome. :flipoff: I was the guy that filmed you and said, that deserves 2 DDR stickers! :smiley: I wouldn't try that sh*t agian though- might not be so lucky next time. Glad to see you guys pulled out of that safely. :headbang:

:beercheers: What up guys. You found the site! Welcome. :mc_smiley: I was the guy that filmed you and said, that deserves 2 DDR stickers! :mc_smiley: I wouldn't try that sh*t agian though- might not be so lucky next time. Glad to see you guys pulled out of that safely. :cripple:

You would have deserved 4 DDR stickers if you rolled over. :D So when's the next time you're going out filming dunefreak? :mc_smiley: