Halloween DDR meet & greet

dunefreak

I could be persuaded to make the trip from bathroom #9. I may have to stop at the official DDR camp to refuel and get lunch but I should be able to get there.

You guys don't mind if I drive over there with my left turn signal on do you? :dance: :2cents:

:banghead::coffee:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in, was stuck at camp last meet & greet . blew the mendeola 1 hour right befor....good times.. :dope:

Hey PJAY, was that you out by the south pole on kickoff weekend with trans troubles? I cruised up to a 4 seater that had broke his trans sometime on that Sunday (the 7th). I asked if he was ok to make sure he wasn't stranded out there and he said he was ok. I think it was 2 guys and a girl. Was that you? I was on a Raptor 660 followed by a white LTR450 and Suzuki utilty quad.

I could be persuaded to make the trip from bathroom #9. I may have to stop at the official DDR camp to refuel and get lunch but I should be able to get there.

You guys don't mind if I drive over there with my left turn signal on do you? :old::driver:

:dope::lol:

Oh helllllll yeah! You know you want to! :laughing: That would be awesome if you came out Terry. You HAVE to since you aren't gonna get much dune time in this season. :MBdance: I don't know wtf this talk about an official DDR camp is though. I haven't been invited yet. :dunno::bawl::thumb: I might be all by my lonesome that weekend. :dunno: I haven't really talked with anyone yet. That "camp" word seems to be almost as bad as "potluck" lately. :peek: :lol:

I am in, you guys better bring a beer ( or as many as your fancy pouches will hold right Pete), meet greet and toast!!!

:dunno: yiah yiah! :lol:

count me in :shake::whoop:

bow chica wow wow!!!!!!

bow chica wow wow!!!!!! :lol::laughoff:

I will be there, never met anyone from here before. actually this is my first post, i allways read the post's so it would be nice to meet some of you

Sounds good. Welcome to DDR. We'll see you out there. :D:idiot:

It is now mandatory that any newbies or members that have never showed up HAVE TO! :laughing: j/k Hope to see many new peeps out there. It should be a good time! :idiot: Don't be shy. :MBdance:

you have invites :thumb::dunno:

i just hope my sophie hat maked it .........................

Im in also...but this time

I am headed for the SOUTH POLE!!!!! :idiot:

gotta find a camp 1st though....my bro inlaw cancelled his trip for that weekend :laughing:

Nobody to camp with cough cough Barefootbob cough i need a friend at the dunes :dunno: any extra space? cough :MBdance: (if you dont mind my 6yr old son and my 11yr old daughter)

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Ok, I am OVER us being logged in at the same time. This is Tiff....again... :idiot:

If all goes well I should be there with my new truck!

I get shotgun!! :MBdance: Kiddin :dunno: Congrats on your new truck Kristen!

I'm in!! Looking forward to it!! :laughing:

Edited by wingnut

Im in also...but this time

I am headed for the SOUTH POLE!!!!! :idiot:

gotta find a camp 1st though....my bro inlaw cancelled his trip for that weekend :laughing:

Nobody to camp with cough cough Barefootbob cough i need a friend at the dunes :dunno: any extra space? cough :MBdance: (if you dont mind my 6yr old son and my 11yr old daughter)

Capt

ok :thumb: our camp is full of lil ones

Edited by barefoot bob

ok :idiot: our camp is full of lil ones

much appreciated!! My wife will be happy... usually park out at the end of the last finger to the left all by our lonesome. People to chat with now lol.

Ill get in touch with you when it gets closer and organize :MBdance:

thanks again Bob

Capt