Sandrail Suggestions

steveo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no DEAD SET top 5 builders that i know of... now i can point out the top 5 in my opinion builders... but those will vary from person to person... again it all goes back to doing your homework and asking questions..

TOP 5 in my books IF price wasnt a option..

Funco

Suspensions unlimited

Buckshot

Tatum

Revenge Racing ( old Dunebuggy.com Builder )

If money wasnt a option those would be my top 5 to choose from.. and i would probably ask Kevin that used to work for S/U to build me a bad a$$ 2 seater.. :D

There is no DEAD SET top 5 builders that i know of... now i can point out the top 5 in my opinion builders... but those will vary from person to person... again it all goes back to doing your homework and asking questions..

Funco

Suspensions unlimited

Buckshot

Tatum

If money wasnt a option those would be my top 5 to choose from.. and i would probably ask Kevin that used to work for S/U to build me a bad a$$ 2 seater.. :D

I agree on 4 of your 5 Nick, but like you said money is an option.

Joe has already found a couple really nice cars for me that has a big name on it but alittle out of my price3 range. i am sure if i am just patient i will find a big name car that is depenable within my price range of $40-$50

Joe has already found a couple really nice cars for me that has a big name on it but alittle out of my price3 range. i am sure if i am just patient i will find a big name car that is depenable within my price range of $40-$50

Hey Stevo if you are serious about a bad a$$ car for 50k give me a call and im sure we can make it happen. Plus i will give you the DDR mamber discount.

Jason Jess 209-612-7721

Hey Stevo if you are serious about a bad a$$ car for 50k give me a call and im sure we can make it happen. Plus i will give you the DDR mamber discount.

Jason Jess 209-612-7721

post-541-1142963662_thumb.jpg

post-541-1142964725_thumb.jpg

I will give you a call next week for sure. i would like to talk to you to see what you have. Just so you know i am about 3-4 months from buying one but i am serious. I would like to find what i want now so when that time comes i know what i want.

thanks and i will talk to you soon

I will give you a call next week for sure. i would like to talk to you to see what you have. Just so you know i am about 3-4 months from buying one but i am serious. I would like to find what i want now so when that time comes i know what i want.

thanks and i will talk to you soon

You got it !!! :thumb: We will be at the off road show in May, :thumb::blury: that would be a good time to meet. :ninja: have you ckt out the website???

We have spent two years setting up this bis, and are building the first 10 or so cars at just over cost so as to get some out there. On the website you can see three new cars for 2006 + the PREDATOR car.

Look foward to hearing from you.

Jason Jess 209-612-7721

post-541-1143223989_thumb.jpg

Funco

Suspensions unlimited

Buckshot

Tatum

I think Sand Cars Unlimited should definately be on that list !!! Don builds a killer car.

I'm not getting sh!tty customer service from anyone yet. I will be taking my CV joint apart sometime this week hopefully if I get the time. I hoping nothing is broke and it just needs to be serviced but my luck is usually not that good. Tim I think has some spare CV joint so if worst comes to worst I'll borrow one from him. My car pretty much has no warranty anymore.

I'm not getting sh!tty customer service from anyone yet. I will be taking my CV joint apart sometime this week hopefully if I get the time. I hoping nothing is broke and it just needs to be serviced but my luck is usually not that good. Tim I think has some spare CV joint so if worst comes to worst I'll borrow one from him. My car pretty much has no warranty anymore.

Reason I asked Don, is because your car isn't on your top 5 anymore. :huh:

The people that built my car did a great job for me and treated me real well but I don't think they will ever be in the top 5 builder list. I love my car but there are definitely much nicer cars out there but they can't be touched for what I paid for mine.

The people that built my car did a great job for me and treated me real well but I don't think they will ever be in the top 5 builder list. I love my car but there are definitely much nicer cars out there but they can't be touched for what I paid for mine.

give me a call and i will get a price for a RICOCHET sandcar 5 seater with a LS 1. We are about 8/10 weeks on a turn key. Matt at S and M Motorsports 702-565-4193