Big Screen Tv

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TV mysteriously disappeared after my Lead Tech spent 3 hours Glueing and Buffing it! :laughoff:

well kick there a$$ and get that mother installed in your bed. i gotta see that sh*t...

• 5 months later...

wow i never would have expected that kind of reaction? just kiding. i do have the peace that fell in and the foil on it is ripped off of the little peace but ya if you wanted you could take that peace buff some aluminum and glue it to it but if you want it to look good you could find a replacment screen for around 50-100 bucks. not bad for an old tv. but you can fix it ur self or buy a kit. and ya i live in henderson.

:fro: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::finger::thumb:

• 1 month later...

:rockwoot::laughoff::laughoff:

i receaved this vintage projection television threw a buddies dad...

his plans were to make a retro room and well when it fell on his sons bike it made a hole in the screen. but it still works!. the only thing is that there is a 3" X 3" hole in the upper left. but the old remote works and everything. if anyone would like to purchase it for 35 bucks obo let me know?

the hole can be fixed!

Hahahahaha thios@$#%^in thing is prob as old as half you guys , prob just as beat up too haha :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...