Big Screen Tv

i receaved this vintage projection television threw a buddies dad...

his plans were to make a retro room and well when it fell on his sons bike it made a hole in the screen. but it still works!. the only thing is that there is a 3" X 3" hole in the upper left. but the old remote works and everything. if anyone would like to purchase it for 35 bucks obo let me know?

the hole can be fixed!

i just never got around to it.

post-413-1141716518_thumb.jpg

post-413-1141716550_thumb.jpg

post-413-1141716572_thumb.jpg

post-413-1141716607_thumb.jpg

post-413-1141716627_thumb.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you live in vegas? or on the way from fresno even, me and a buddy will be heading that way in 2 weeks and wed like to pick it up if so.. lemme know on here or PM me thanks midknight how old is that thing anyway? and what would it take to fix it? replace the screen or can it be reasonably patched?

you guys suck lol, mock me for trying to get something vintage that i find interesting :angry: :finger: its allgood ima little faded atm so sorry lol, but still i was bein serious and you guys arent helping...

wow i never would have expected that kind of reaction? just kiding. i do have the peace that fell in and the foil on it is ripped off of the little peace but ya if you wanted you could take that peace buff some aluminum and glue it to it but if you want it to look good you could find a replacment screen for around 50-100 bucks. not bad for an old tv. but you can fix it ur self or buy a kit. and ya i live in henderson.

wow i never would have expected that kind of reaction? just kiding. i do have the peace that fell in and the foil on it is ripped off of the little peace but ya if you wanted you could take that peace buff some aluminum and glue it to it but if you want it to look good you could find a replacment screen for around 50-100 bucks. not bad for an old tv. but you can fix it ur self or buy a kit. and ya i live in henderson.

:shocked2: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: he said buff it and glue it :laughoff::flipoff::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: Edited by rhino king

ya glue it to the peice and buff it.

lol

oh man stop it, I can have the worst day,,,turn on the computer and read this and start busting up,,,this is the best tread on here!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: :shocked2: :laughoff::laughoff:

oh man stop it, I can have the worst day,,,turn on the computer and read this and start busting up,,,this is the best tread on here!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: :shocked2: :laughoff::laughoff:

:thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Oh God...you're right Kenny. Every time I read it and look at the pics it makes me bust up. :laughoff: I had a real sh*tty day today and then I read this thread and I still laughed again! :laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Oh God...you're right Kenny. Every time I read it and look at the pics it makes me bust up. :laughoff: I had a real sh*tty day today and then I read this thread and I still laughed again! :laughoff:

Hey you got some pledge??????? and buff that!!!!! :shocked2: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff::thumb: