Big Screen Tv

GOOD F'N JOB PETE!!! :mc_smiley: That is freakin' perfect! I have got to put this deal together, It looks like you guys are gonna have to come over to my camp for movie night!!!!! :laughing:

:hello: Thats funny. :laughing: My eyes will not stop watering. :beerpint:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: I know! :angry2: I started laughing my a$$ off in the middle of the day just thinking about it! :thumb:

:laughoff: It's Frickin' Great! :laughoff: I think this dude should list some other stuff in classifieds! :laughoff:

ya i did kinda set the bar high on this one. but i think i may come up with something.... but what made it so damn funny. was it just the tv or was it the way i described how to fix it?

..or the fact that your asking $35 OR BEST OFFER!!! :beercheers: ...or the dust buildup on it....or :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers: :rainbow1: oh God I can't take it anymore :laughoff::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: STOP! :laughoff::laughoff:

L.O.L!! OH MY GAWD! WAKE UP! If it needs explaining, you wouldn't........ Ah Hell, you know the saying! :laughoff:

Edited by 3rotortrav

I was wondering what was up with the TV thread and why it keeps coming to the top. Knowing you guys I should have checked it out earlier.........

:beercheers:

Now that's FUNNY!!

I was thinking ISBB should put that in his new toy hauler right next to the outdoor $hitter!!

:beercheers:

man i hope this thing gets sold in a week... any one wanna buy it yet???

how about this ill give anyone a couple bungy cords and a 14 year old lawn edger for free with the purchase of this tv!!!

Edited by Midknight

man i hope this thing gets sold in a week... any one wanna buy it yet???

how about this ill give anyone a couple bungy cords and a 14 year old lawn edger for free with the purchase of this tv!!!

:rockwoot: :headbang: Got any pics of that? :headbang:

ya ill get a pic... and i have an old lawn mower ill throw that in too....

so give me a day to get the pics...

ya post the pic of the lawn mower,,,, :shocked2: :laughing: i bet its the one without an engine