Camping spot

mineurbiz

Well it looks like we have Chris "Ringleader" talked into going which I know makes Danielle happy. We will be camping with them Ed, my buddy and a few others so stop by. Also if you are headed past us for the meet and greet make sure we are headed that way.

Well it looks like we have Chris "Ringleader" talked into going which I know makes Danielle happy. We will be camping with them Ed, my buddy and a few others so stop by. Also if you are headed past us for the meet and greet make sure we are headed that way.

I am still in disbelief :headbang1:

You all better have a good time!!! or I am gonna :headbang1: and the :grin: on your knocked out butt!!!

Oh we alway's have fun :woo_hoo: That is why going away where there is no phone reception for Chris to get business call's 24 hrs day is the best place for us to be.It drops his stress level down to zero,which makes my life wonderful :driver:

Damn B13-14 I didn't know people camped way out there. I haven't figured out where I'm pitching my tent yet, but I wont be arriving till about 8-9am saturday morning and that is heading out straight from work with no sleep :headbang1: .

ha ha She said pitching my tent!!!!

Well I have not camped out there in a while (not that it is that far), but it is good for the kiddies!! After all if is only a 1 minute ride to where everyone else camps. If you need a place to "Pitch your tent", you know where we are.

B13 and 14 are off to the side out of the busy stuff, D 10 would be a bit crazier. I would camp there but I don't think Chris would like it.

Whatever is fine with me I don't care.What about if we go around D-13.you and Ed decide whatever you think is better :grin:

Damn B13-14 I didn't know people camped way out there. I haven't figured out where I'm pitching my tent yet, but I wont be arriving till about 8-9am saturday morning and that is heading out straight from work with no sleep :woo_hoo: .

You more than welcome to camp by us if you want and you can use our trailer if needed and if it get's to cold you can just sleep inside.Sky alway's said she wants to sleep in a tent maybe if she acts up we will just throw her outside and you can take her nice warm bed :headbang1: Mean Mom :driver:

Edited by Danielle

You more than welcome to camp by us if you want and you can use our trailer if needed and if it get's to cold you can just sleep inside.Sky alway's said she wants to sleep in a tent maybe if she acts up we will just throw her outside and you can take her nice warm bed :grin: Mean Mom :woo_hoo:

:headbang1: I will camp with you all. Banishing the kids to the tent is always an option :driver: .

ha ha She said pitching my tent!!!!

Well I have not camped out there in a while (not that it is that far), but it is good for the kiddies!! After all if is only a 1 minute ride to where everyone else camps. If you need a place to "Pitch your tent", you know where we are.

:woo_hoo: I will place my tent on the ground in a spot at your camp. :driver: and dont forget the duct tape :grin:

:headbang1:

I will camping somewhere with sand... possibly NOT dumont... :D wait i wont be camping just riding... sucks when your parents are only 30 min drive away from glamis.. NEENER NEEENER NEEEEEEEENER

Yeah but most of your friends will be at Dumont. NEENER NEEENER NEEEEEEEENER :stick_smack: