1 week left till halloween weekend

king_of_dunes

Pack sleeping bag,ice, cooler, Green cup and Landslide, and gas up Jeep on my way outa town!! :beatdeadhorse:

Oh yeah and some clothes :dance:

I won't be out til Friday eve though, leaving YV @ 1:00ish, not pulling anything so i should be rolling in to D around 4:00 if all goes well! :news:

Pack sleeping bag,ice, cooler, Green cup and Landslide, and gas up Jeep on my way outa town!! :beatdeadhorse:

Oh yeah and some clothes :dance:

I won't be out til Friday eve though, leaving YV @ 1:00ish, not pulling anything so i should be rolling in to D around 4:00 if all goes well! :news:

Is Bob not coming this trip or what? :dance: :(

leaving friday :ban-split: kids costumes in trailer :thumb: Off to go shopping for candy and food and drinks and than we are done other than loading the bikes,kids and dogs :thumb:

:hello: Fancy runnin' into you today!! :laughing:

Yup, cha-ching, we are in!! Leaving Thursday after school, so we should be there before dark, hopefully. Most everything is ready to load up. (Gonna work on that tomorrow, had to head to my sister's for the football game this evening! :headbang1: Jason did it again!!) :banghead: One of the 250's is still in pieces, toasted the piston kick-off weekend. Keith should have the parts back in time for Davey to get it put back together. Still have the 90 as back up if need be. Gettin' anxious!! :woo_hoo:

:drinkbeer::beerpint::think: