DDR Camp Location

dunefreak

it still might be considered a doable weekend though for vendors? i was on suspension unlimiteds website and they have this coming weekend listed as an event for the transporter and demo rides. kind of surprised me to see that listed. just a little info i ran across by accident

Yeah Rich, ynot told me they are gonna be out there this weekend. They are kinda helping out w/ the event as they are letting FoDD use their big canopy/ awning on the SU tractor trailer. They should be kinda close to where we are gonna be camped. :D Hmmm, demo rides... yes! :laughoff:

do we need to bring out any type of supplys such as trash bags? blm was attempting a clean up this weekend in barstow but delayed because of snow. they were supplying rakes, shovels, trash bags etc, we were told not to bring anything.

do we need to bring out any type of supplys such as trash bags? blm was attempting a clean up this weekend in barstow but delayed because of snow. they were supplying rakes, shovels, trash bags etc, we were told not to bring anything.

As I understand, trash bags will be supplied.

Trash bags are being supplied. You can bring a rake, magnet etc if you want. Alot of the trash at Dumont is fire pit stuff. You will want to wear gloves. Any tools you bring just make it easier but mostly we are looking for your labor :D

We will be there. Clean up is taking place under our awning and rig set up. S/U is glad to be the main sponsor for this clean up this year.

Last one we went to and gave prizes and worked in Dumont.. whew..it was hot!! Hope for nice weather this time.

So I'll be there.. look for the big Suspensions Unlimited Semi and awning. We all may just be camped close by it seems.

See you all Saturday. :)

Demo Days for us as well... come on by for a ride in our rails. Feel free to ask us any questions as well.

Looking forward to meeting many of you.. that is if we already have not met before. :)

Cathi~

'The Warden'

http://www.SuspensionsUnlimited.Net

:

Hey cdavego....if you are coming out that weekend, aren't you camping with the rest of us???

you got it Stacey :dolphin:

[/quote

WE WOULD LIKE TO CAMP W/ YOU GUYS WE WILL BE OUT FRI EVENING AROUND 6-7. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE THANKS :laughing:

Just askin... but any kids in the DDR camp?

I have my menu planned for 10 people in my S/U group a day.. but

seems we may just be able to bring our huge thing of Tri-tip chili over for the potluck. Let me see how it goes. :)

That is if you all would be accepting of us~ :)

seems we may just be able to bring our huge thing of Tri-tip chili over for the potluck. Let me see how it goes. :)

Cathy, we will be right next to DDr camp with the FoDD camp. There will be some kids with us.

Well Brian.. Alex, and Tony will like that.

Vic, you know how Brian loves to be apart of that. New picture time!~

Great great, things happening this weekend in Dumont.

Then.. S/U Demo Rides!! Yahoo..

(Also- any other S/U customer family members.. we will be bringing some new Crow seatbelt harness straps with us)

Of course we'll accept you. :dolphin: Come on over. :laughing: The more the merrier!

....and yeah there should be some kids in our group at camp DDR

Tim (originalpimp) called me last night. He got a spot right on the X on the map. He said it is about 200 yards before bathroom 6, just about a hundred yards from the main road. :beercheers: Camp shouldn't be too hard to find.

For those of you that haven't met any of us before in person- don't be shy. Just pull up to camp and park or we'll point out a spot for ya. We expect a bunch of people so we won't look at you wierd if you pull up and we don't recognize somebody. :beercheers:

:beercheers: