Sandrail wheelies into a Banshee on comp

dunefreak

i completlly agree it was the rails fault. i was just stating what this thread turned into. i agree this thread is for charlie and i have already donated

Edited by predu

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i completlly agree it was the rails fault. i was just stating what this thread turned into. i agree this thread is for charlie and i have already donated

Dang, maybe everyone here needs to re-read the Forum Terms and Rules!!! Bless Charlie and his family, wish him a speedy recovery and spend more time donating to them then bashing everyone involved. Let Charlie and the guy that hit him take care of their own business. We can't presume to know what their personal situations are - nor that of the owner of the vehicle. Everyone involved got hurt in one form or another. Let them work it out.

Dang, maybe everyone here needs to re-read the Forum Terms and Rules!!! Bless Charlie and his family, wish him a speedy recovery and spend more time donating to them then bashing everyone involved. Let Charlie and the guy that hit him take care of their own business. We can't presume to know what their personal situations are - nor that of the owner of the vehicle. Everyone involved got hurt in one form or another. Let them work it out.

Thank you very much and welcome to DDR! :headbang1::headbang1:

Just wanna make sure the Paypal is going to Charlie. I just got a receipt showing it going to:

Business: Mini Motorsports

Contact E-Mail: sincityscooters@cs.com

Is this correct?

Yes it is correct. That is Richie's (50caliberracing's) business. He is a good friend of Charlie's and he is handling the donations and will make sure they get to him.

Made my donation.

I agree that most people don't pay enough attention. infact I was riding with someone last weekend on a bike who rolled right into the path of a bunch of rails. I ride a bike and realize I'm the little guy out there, but it is also harder for me to stop, get going and turn that the guys on 4 wheels, so I do appreciated it when they are nice enough to let the guys on bikes go. But that being said I always stop for the simple fact that I can't expect people to stop for me.

I was riding behind sand saw last weekend, we were trying to avoid the crowds and rolling some bowls when all of a sudden a mid-travel 4 seater came strait up over the razor back with his front wheels turning in every direction and his kids screaming and nearly landed on top of sand saw, but instead landed between us directly in our path. if the timing was slightly off, one of us could have gotten the chopper ride. not cool!

There are too many people going out that are so into being cool and showing off their $100K rail that they forget how badly they can hurt a guy on a bike or quad.

just my .02

and for capt do you carry insurance on your quad to cover my rail???? i doubt it!!!

No i dont BUT if i did smack your rail and it was my fault I would man up and pay for it...period.

Now the question is would you pay 9,000 dollars for my quad if you smashed it? would your insurance?

I really dont think I could hurt your rail as much as you could total out my quad in a crash. If that was the case and i was screwing around and I hit you I wouldnt have a problem Paying repair costs.. Now do I do dumb stuff that causes accidents? NO!! if I crash then I would more than likely get real hurt so I dont mess around to much on the quad.

500 lb vs 3000 lb which you think will win?

Capt

All you guys bitchen about rail drivers are a bunch of whining pussies.

We have to look out more for you guys then us so until you can get your heads out of your a$$es and quit having tunnel vision I hope you never get hit.

I was almost hit 6-7 times in my tracker this weekend.

They would come from behind and swoop in front of me almost hitting my bumper.

I ride quads just as much as I drive the tracker or when I had my car.

People these days dont give a flying fk where they go or what they do. :headbang1::headbang1::beerpint::drunk:

Made my donation.

I agree that most people don't pay enough attention. infact I was riding with someone last weekend on a bike who rolled right into the path of a bunch of rails. I ride a bike and realize I'm the little guy out there, but it is also harder for me to stop, get going and turn that the guys on 4 wheels, so I do appreciated it when they are nice enough to let the guys on bikes go. But that being said I always stop for the simple fact that I can't expect people to stop for me.

I was riding behind sand saw last weekend, we were trying to avoid the crowds and rolling some bowls when all of a sudden a mid-travel 4 seater came strait up over the razor back with his front wheels turning in every direction and his kids screaming and nearly landed on top of sand saw, but instead landed between us directly in our path. if the timing was slightly off, one of us could have gotten the chopper ride. not cool!

There are too many people going out that are so into being cool and showing off their $100K rail that they forget how badly they can hurt a guy on a bike or quad.

just my .02

WOW!!!!!!Are you really that insecure and Jealous of us guys with High dollar cars? Myself and both of my brothers dont drive high dollar long travel sand rails to show off or look cool. We drive them because we enjoy them. :headbang1: Its not our fault you cant afford one and are jealous of the fact that we can. Someday you may get promoted from fry salter at burger king to head mayonaise spreader and you may be able to afford a car. Until then, Stop being jealous and enjoy the toy you have. Let us enjoy the toys we have. Its not our fault that we have mens toys and you have little boys toys. QUIT HATIN!!!!!! Now get back to salting my fries. By the way Supersize that . This is Burger king and I want it my way!!!!! :headbang1: AND I HAVE DONATED