People Burning Trash *Must See*

BigBoreVegas

After in incredibly good weekend at dumont, I notice the camp next to us tossing all there trash in a fire they just started. We started yelling at them to pick it up they were ignoring us but they sure noticed us. Well they booked it to get out of there ASAP, yfzkyle and I hop in the rhino and cut them off at the ranger station. The rangers made them all buy their day passes, drive back to camp with the rangers and put the fire out (all camps around were cheering) , Collect all trash and place in specially marked bags with spray paint (in case they toss it later) and gave them all tickets. Rangers came over and said they need more people looking out for the dunes like this. How hard is it to pick up your trash! :thumbsdown:

post-2724-1193730263_thumb.jpg

post-2724-1193730281_thumb.jpg

post-2724-1193730296_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigBoreVegas

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awsome, the camp near us just south of the rockpile (opposite of the venndors, on the side of the pile) burned some of their trash and left the rest of it scattered around, left about a case of Sierra Mist soda cans on the ground. My daughter and I attempted to pick most of it up but it was more than I could transport back.

:beerpint: This is for you, you know who you are...when i go thru my pics if I have any I'll post em.

:thumbsdown::drinkbeer: :shocked2: :shocked2:

After in incredibly good weekend at dumont, I notice the camp next to us tossing all there trash in a fire they just started. We started yelling at them to pick it up they were ignoring us but they sure noticed us. Well they booked it to get out of there ASAP, yfzkyle and I hop in the rhino and cut them off at the ranger station. The rangers made them all buy their day passes, drive back to camp with the rangers and put the fire out (all camps around were cheering) , Collect all trash and place in specially marked bags with spray paint (in case they toss it later) and gave them all tickets. Rangers came over and said they need more people looking out for the dunes like this. How hard is it to pick up your trash! :drinkbeer:

:shocked2:

nice job guys!!!

and some people had the nerve to rail me for taking pics of license plates of the camps around me, just in case

:thumbsdown:

Edited by richard cheese

Good job, Adam! :thumbsdown: I am very glad to hear the rangers listened to you and actually did something about it. Last Thanksgiving I was very dissapointed when I notified the rangers of a very dangerous area full of rebar and fence posts. They didn't even seem to care and they did nothing about it. It's great to see that they are finally stepping up and helping with situations like this that are problems out there.

Guest Crasher

I can't even comment on this or I will prob get a lifetime ban!!! :banghead::thumb:

:rockwoot: You already made a comment about these guys babe!! Remember?? I think these were the guys that we were following outside of Tecopa on Sunday. They were going like 10 mph, packed in their truck like circus clowns, and swerving all over the place?? Looks like them. :laughing:

Good Deal...... :thumb: When they go to court, they should get comm service to pick up trash out there wearing orange vests saying what they did, we do that on some of our bases....SF Woody

the BLM needs to start a program where they have to do the community service @ dumont picking up trash, in orange vests, at the hill all day long..

maybe then, the TRASHHATS will begin to understand