my letter to Oakley

RAGDOLL MX

since no one has been able to find my missing oakley arm....iam going to try to appeal to their humor and get a replacement arm. here is what i e mailed them.

Dear Oakley,

I have been a huge fan of your glasses for many many years, starting with my first pair back in high school..a pair of Frog Skins, then eyeshades and Razorblades and so on and so on. I wore them in the Desert overseas while in Saudi, and Somalia. I continue to wear them, averaging about 2 pair a year. its hard to find all black glasses that are within regulations for the military. But Oakley has prevailed. I would like to thank you for such an awesome product.

Recently while out with my friends in Dumont Sand dunes, i seem to have taken a "Digger", attempting to beat up the sand dunes with my face. I can tell you this....not my wisest of decisions or actions. Well during my Lawn Dart incident I seemed to have lost one of the arms of my recently purchased "Minute" glasses. It was the right side of my glasses, not only was it pretty apparent it was the right side of my glasses, it was also the right side of my face that was able to absorb the damage while attempting to abuse the sand dunes with my face. I would like to know what it is that i can do to replace the one arm. Dont worry about the damage to my face, I seem to have healed rather well, it has not effected my looks to much. My wife dose not think i can get any uglier. she says that the glasses help ease the pain. Well needless to say i do look rather stupid walking around with out a sunglass arm, and i look even dumber with a popsicle stick taped to my glasses as well....I had even tried to color it black with a wood colored "O" on it as well.....it didnt fool anyone...and made me look dumber. so if there is anything that your company could do to help resolve this situation I would greatly appreciate it!

thanks again!

since no one has been able to find my missing oakley arm....iam going to try to appeal to their humor and get a replacement arm. here is what i e mailed them.

Dear Oakley,

I have been a huge fan of your glasses for many many years, starting with my first pair back in high school..a pair of Frog Skins, then eyeshades and Razorblades and so on and so on. I wore them in the Desert overseas while in Saudi, and Somalia. I continue to wear them, averaging about 2 pair a year. its hard to find all black glasses that are within regulations for the military. But Oakley has prevailed. I would like to thank you for such an awesome product.

Recently while out with my friends in Dumont Sand dunes, i seem to have taken a "Digger", attempting to beat up the sand dunes with my face. I can tell you this....not my wisest of decisions or actions. Well during my Lawn Dart incident I seemed to have lost one of the arms of my recently purchased "Minute" glasses. It was the right side of my glasses, not only was it pretty apparent it was the right side of my glasses, it was also the right side of my face that was able to absorb the damage while attempting to abuse the sand dunes with my face. I would like to know what it is that i can do to replace the one arm. Dont worry about the damage to my face, I seem to have healed rather well, it has not effected my looks to much. My wife dose not think i can get any uglier. she says that the glasses help ease the pain. Well needless to say i do look rather stupid walking around with out a sunglass arm, and i look even dumber with a popsicle stick taped to my glasses as well....I had even tried to color it black with a wood colored "O" on it as well.....it didnt fool anyone...and made me look dumber. so if there is anything that your company could do to help resolve this situation I would greatly appreciate it!

thanks again!

should be does not dose :laughoff:

But other than that the letter is some funny chit cole :laughoff: they will probably send one just for the laugh.

OAKLEY has the best Warranty on sunglasses that I have ever known.... Thats the only reason thats all I wear are Oakley's

The Warranty there products even after years of abuse and if your under a one year they will replace the frame free of charge.

If they are over a year they use to charge $29.99 last time I was there....

With that they give you NEW frames and use your old lens.... Now the other option you have is to buy new lenses at there price and they will include new frames....

I have don't this many times... I have a set of M Frames that I have owned for years and I have them sitting there in a shelf with a broken arm as well. I just have not had time to drive to there Irvine facility to get them replaced.... They are awesome about there warranty....

But with that letter I wouldn't be surprised if they gave you a LIFE time sponsorship..... lol

It's a ssssssnaaaakee sssssssssssnaaaaaaaaaakeee :laughoff::lol::lol::lol:

don't ask :dunno: Cole posted that in Cole's Corner yesterday and ever since I have that dumb azz badger badger badger song stuck in my head! :laughoff::flipoff: Cole! :laughoff:

he texted that effin song to me i told him to text it to you :dunno::lol::laughoff:

well i got my reply from Oakley.....here is what they said:

Dear Colby, Thank you for your recent email inquiry. In order to provide you with the most accurate information that you need for your inquiry we recommend that you please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-403-7449 and a representative will be happy to assist you. I would like to also mention our Government Sales Program. This program offers a 50% discount for military employees and all of our models available there are all black and meet military requirements. The website is USStandardIssue.com . Thank you for your interest. Sincerely, Michael

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats it???? WTF!?!?!?!?!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Dear Colby, Thank you for your recent email inquiry. In order to provide you with the most accurate information that you need for your inquiry we recommend that you please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-403-7449 and a representative will be happy to assist you. I would like to also mention our Government Sales Program. This program offers a 50% discount for military employees and all of our models available there are all black and meet military requirements. The website is USStandardIssue.com . Thank you for your interest. Sincerely, Michael

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole

My guess is that if you call that number they will give you an arm, or if you send them your they might send you a new pair

The goverment sales program rocks, if you like the limited styles they offer. My old biznitch's dad worked for the BLM and he would help me out on getting a few pairs every so often...