New 08 Rhinos

Kitcat

well i work at YAMAHA now :D

and we got the first one (camo) in on wed night and it sold thurs morning.

That was my Grandpappy :thumb: ...couldnt believe he bought it.....I drove it and must say.....worth the extra cash? :bowdown: ......great throttle response but no overwhelming difference....air filter has easy access...cup holder / console is nice.....starts right up fo sho!!

If I were looking to buy one, I would catch a deal on a 660 while I still could....tons of performance parts available and a tried / proven system...

(was good to meet you GWH :headbang1: )

yamaha lovers

never understood them

the only difference is the EFI, and the fact that yamaha finally made it possible to change the fluids and clean the air filter without bloodying your hand up

freekin geniuses

^ says the guy on the internet at 4:37 AM talking about Rhinos! :headbang1::bowdown::thumb:

well i work at YAMAHA now :D

and we got the first one (camo) in on wed night and it sold thurs morning.

I thought that was you!!! I was there the other day, and I was like I know her from somewhere. then driving away I thought d*mn that was GWH!! Sorry didnt recognize you right away! so do we get the DDR discount :headbang1:

That was my Grandpappy :thumb: ...couldnt believe he bought it.....I drove it and must say.....worth the extra cash? :bowdown: ......great throttle response but no overwhelming difference....air filter has easy access...cup holder / console is nice.....starts right up fo sho!!

If I were looking to buy one, I would catch a deal on a 660 while I still could....tons of performance parts available and a tried / proven system...

(was good to meet you GWH :headbang1: )

My husband has waited to get the Rhino with fuel injection. The cup holders are a cool extra, too! We're not buying one yet! Just looking for now!!!

:D

That was my Grandpappy :grin: ...couldnt believe he bought it.....I drove it and must say.....worth the extra cash? :dunno: ......great throttle response but no overwhelming difference....air filter has easy access...cup holder / console is nice.....starts right up fo sho!!

(was good to meet you GWH :DDRrocks: )

haha i heard you were gonna swap the plastics from your 660 to his 700 and he would never know.

:lol:

good to meet you too

yamaha lovers

never understood them

the only difference is the EFI, and the fact that yamaha finally made it possible to change the fluids and clean the air filter without bloodying your hand up

freekin geniuses

ok cheese for your info,,,the efi is not the only change or the air filter.... :idea: wake up your not the king your the cheese!!! :DDRrocks: read the 08 manual and you will find a lil more to the 08 as in asc..and other lil things but they are new to the 08...now go to rhino school and call me when you finish!!! :grin::lol::dunno::ninja:

Edited by rhino king

That was my Grandpappy :grin: ...couldnt believe he bought it.....I drove it and must say.....worth the extra cash? :lol: ......great throttle response but no overwhelming difference....air filter has easy access...cup holder / console is nice.....starts right up fo sho!!

(was good to meet you GWH :DDRrocks: )

ask grampy how much out the door???? :dunno:

ok cheese for your info,,,the efi is not the only change or the air filter.... :no_no: wake up your not the king your the cheese!!! :grin: read the 08 manual and you will find a lil more to the 08 as in asc..and other lil things but they are new to the 08...now go to rhino school and call me when you finish!!! :lol::dunno::ninja::idea:

Holy cow arguing about farm equipment is like arguing about who gets the window seat on the short bus!!!!! :DDRrocks:

Edited by wingnut