Revised Head Count For This Weekend

dunefreak

Yeah,count me in.we are coming up solo,so if my 2wd gets stuck maybe someone can pull me out.

Yeah, Nick (ISBB) can take care of that in his 1/4 ton tow truck! :beercheers:

On a serious note, there are plenty of us that can pull you out if needed, but where the camp is this time is not that soft. So you should be ok. Just don't follow PaulyPaul in! :beercheers:

if i can pull out a lifted avalanche and 14-16' enclosed trailer attached.. the 1/4 ton tow truck should have no problem gettin you moving.. :D

Ill be out friday sometime... w/ redoing my office and the inlaws in town and my father in law due in on tuesday ive been rather busy... so ill see you guys tomorrow some time.. :D

I'm probably replying late but I won't be making it out guys and gals-in fact i'm going further out to barstow at the oasis marine base out there for my niece's wedding reception and I want to see her.Have fun at the dunes everyone! :beercheers::thumb:

thats kinda funny your coming to barstow and not hittin dumont and im leavin barstow goin to dumont

Ok it has been a while since the original thread was started about the DDR dune trip & cleanup...sooo...some people have flaked (:laughoff: to those people) and some new people have decided to come out with everybody as well ( :thumb: :monkeedance2: to those people).

I'd just like to get an idea of whose coming out w/ all of us so we know how big of a camp circle to get started when everyone starts showing up.

If you are going out to Dumont but not camping w/ the rest of DDR, then post that up too. We'd like to know. :thumb:

1. Tres hermanos- Don29Palms, Originalpimp & JoeDuner
  2. ISBB
  3. Dunefreak
  4. Duniemonkie
  5. Steveo
  6. Sandy_YFZ
  7. Pauly Paul
  8. rcjunky3
  9. trickyLs2-racer (separate camp)
  10. SinCity_Blondie
  11. lvnalolife
  12. justntime
  13. steveo
  14. crazymexeddie (Saturday later in the day- has to work :beercheers: )
  15. wingnut
  16. cdavego
  17. mikebob
  18. dunefaster
  19. 3rotortrav (his normal camp)
  20. DCT (w/ 3rotortrav?)
  21. glam mom (FoDD camp)
  22. ynot (FoDD camp)
  23. Rogers807 (coming out Saturday/ camping with ynot)
  24. Billsinca (camping w/ ynot)
  25. skyler98 (separate camp)

well i hope everyone has fun. my godamn boss penciled me in for an aluminum welding class in california all weekend. didn't have a say in the matter. work sucks. :finger:

thats kinda funny your coming to barstow and not hittin dumont and im leavin barstow goin to dumont

Yeah I guess that's funny :thumb: but I don't feel too bad for me cause I have some relatives out there I haven't seen in a while so its time for me to catch up on the extended family happenings.I will be drunk in barstow and my parents will be driving ME around haha!It happens everytime.My aunts and uncles party it up out there at that marine base so it should be fun! :beercheers: