NEW T-SHIRT IDEA

~JILL~

If you guys had to work with truck drivers all day long you'd understand!

First thing that comes to mind is "oh GOD I hope they haven't fathered any kids!!!!!!!!"

Procreation should not be an option for some.

It's hard for most people to really understand what kind of gene pool I deal with.

CDAVEGO knows what I'm talking about. He has to work with some of them too.

CAN'T UNPLUG IT NOW! IT'S JUST GETTIN WARMED UP

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

First thing that comes to mind is "oh GOD I hope they haven't fathered any kids!!!!!!!!"

It's hard for most people to really understand what kind of gene pool I deal with.

Construction Teamsters are the worst :thumb: . Can you say..... do you know how to tie your shoes...without someone elses help????? :beercheers: And it is usually going to be another Teamster. (hence the name?)

Edited by mredgy

Cheese and I have you all beat. We work with MS and HS kids. The kind that kill each other, you, themselves, put hits out on their parents, etc. :thumb: Some of my parents have nothing up Speical Ed kids 4 to 6 of them.

Parent the blames us for all of their problems, admins. that always have a better idea. :beercheers:

My b*tch switch is on auto. Just speak to me!

Cheese and I have you all beat. We work with MS and HS kids. The kind that kill each other, you, themselves, put hits out on their parents, etc. :DDRrocks: Some of my parents have nothing up Speical Ed kids 4 to 6 of them.

Parent the blames us for all of their problems, admins. that always have a better idea. :idea:

My b*tch switch is on auto. Just speak to me!

How about another Union Break!!! LOL!!! :MBdance:

Effin teamsters :DDRrocks: Its all about local 12 :MBdance:

Effin teamsters :DDRrocks: Its all about local 12 :MBdance:

Local 12 has a few questionables also, mostly young cocky ones but once they get a few YEARS in the seat they are a great bunch. SOME teamsters it just doesn't matter how many years they have under their belt (or over it) it just doesn't seem to help.

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

Benny is standing in front of me right now, he said " Aren't you one of the local 12's that should be at work right now?" :DDRrocks:

T-shirts

I DON'T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE -

IHAVE MY OWN

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

:blink:

Benny is standing in front of me right now, he said " Aren't you one of the local 12's that should be at work right now?" :laughing:

This coming from a lady that sits in a a/c building on myspace and ddr all day on the computer pushing print and handing out tickets haha . i start at 6 but some of us actually have to work when were there its not computer time for me :think:

I can relate. I used to work with over 400 owner operator truck drivers. I did dispatch and ins claims. It's amazing how many bridges just jump out in front of them. :laughing: Now I have the joy of managing an apartment complex with over 250 college kids. Not sure which is worse to deal with......

Construction Teamsters are the worst :think: . Can you say..... do you know how to tie your shoes...without someone elses help????? :blink: And it is usually going to be another Teamster. (hence the name?)

this is why most of the guys where slip on boots :laughing:

Edited by cdavego

We should all be thankful for anyone dumber than our selves, it makes one at least appear more intelligent than they may actually be!!!

that is why i hang out with and associate with the group I do....... :blink::blink: :dance:

great hanging out today!!! :banghead: