Dumont Vets Day Report

EY3BA11

:dance: :blink::blink::banghead: :angry2: :mc_smiley:

It was a 2 wheeler weekend. There were over 10 riders... 50% of them were CR500's.. Took a few dune virgins out for their first trip and showed them around.. MAN what a blast. I used up the last of my gas which was a bit over 5 gallons... am completely dry now... i did alot of riding and am pretty sore.. Those 500's will kick your butt.

Dumont wasnt that crowded was really nice... Saw YNOT runnin around seems everytime we went on a ride he was out as well. I thought the first time i saw him he was gonna jump in and tail us thru the dunes but he peeled off and circled around and came right at us.. :blink: Gave him one of these :hello: and kept on riding... I swung by a few times but everytime he was gone... must be trying to get as much dunin in as possible before having to give it up for a while LOL.

It sure was great to be out with a bunch of other 2 wheelers.. made for a great day trip. Hey Stalteri when you gonna get the clan together for another 2 wheeler weekend??

How was everyone else's??

It was the best weekend I have had in a long time, weather was perfect and the sand was sweet! I burned a lot of gas and had a blast. Took a group of quads out yesterday and went on a very fast ride. I think they learned that it can be a tuff job staying with a fast mover :dance: Wore them out but had so much fun doing it. And I didn't even break a sweat!

Nick I did see you but didn't click till I was past you and heading back in.

Couldn't have asked for a better time, If I have to not dune for awhile this was the way to go out!! :D

Edited by ynot

It was the best weekend I have had in a long time, weather was perfect and the sand was sweet! I burned a lot of gas and had a blast. Took a group of quads out yesterday and went on a very fast ride. I think they learned that it can be a tuff job staying with a fast mover :driver: Wore them out but had so much fun doing it. And I didn't even break a sweat!

Couldn't have asked for a better time, If I have to not dune for awhile this was the way to go out!! :D

A fat guy on a 2 wheeler leading a group of 2 wheelers and it didnt click LOL... I thought it did when i looked back and you were following us for a few dunes.. :P

Good to see ya out there... Saw you leaving the north pole as we were coming in... looks like i just missed ya by a few minutes..

:driver: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

It was a 2 wheeler weekend. There were over 10 riders... 50% of them were CR500's.. Took a few dune virgins out for their first trip and showed them around.. MAN what a blast. I used up the last of my gas which was a bit over 5 gallons... am completely dry now... i did alot of riding and am pretty sore.. Those 500's will kick your butt.

Dumont wasnt that crowded was really nice... Saw YNOT runnin around seems everytime we went on a ride he was out as well. I thought the first time i saw him he was gonna jump in and tail us thru the dunes but he peeled off and circled around and came right at us.. :blink: Gave him one of these :hello: and kept on riding... I swung by a few times but everytime he was gone... must be trying to get as much dunin in as possible before having to give it up for a while LOL.

It sure was great to be out with a bunch of other 2 wheelers.. made for a great day trip. Hey Stalteri when you gonna get the clan together for another 2 wheeler weekend??

How was everyone else's??

There was s few guys out this weekend but I couldn't make. I think the first weekend of Dec will be are christmas party out @ the little dunes. We should have 15-25 bikes that weekend :D

oh ya there were a lot of 2 wheelers out there this time but i never did lose to any of those cr500s they were weak out of the hole. but my weekend was going good till my chain snapped going up comp hill and locked up my bike sending me over the handle bars and braking my wrist :driver: well i knew i should have bought a new chain sooner.

It was the best weekend I have had in a long time, weather was perfect and the sand was sweet! I burned a lot of gas and had a blast. Took a group of quads out yesterday and went on a very fast ride. I think they learned that it can be a tuff job staying with a fast mover :driver: Wore them out but had so much fun doing it. And I didn't even break a sweat!

Sounds like you had a great time. Tried looking for you. Maybe next time.

Sounds like you had a great time. Tried looking for you. Maybe next time.

Didn't know you were looking for me, you passed about 100 yards from my camp on Sat afternoon I think it was. If I had known I would have run out yelling at you like a madman :D Next time!

Edited by ynot

oh ya there were a lot of 2 wheelers out there this time but i never did lose to any of those cr500s they were weak out of the hole. but my weekend was going good till my chain snapped going up comp hill and locked up my bike sending me over the handle bars and braking my wrist :driver: well i knew i should have bought a new chain sooner.

Couldnt have been any of us... we didnt make it over that direction..

There was s few guys out this weekend but I couldn't make. I think the first weekend of Dec will be are christmas party out @ the little dunes. We should have 15-25 bikes that weekend :D

The weekend after t-day?

yea i was out this weekend with my boss and my son we had a blast... didnt know many peeps was goin out but none the less it was great!! couple pics i took in one of them he fell asleep during the rhino ride and then he started crying when we were going to take him out he still wanted to ride!! haha you gotta love kids!

post-57-1194896770_thumb.jpg

post-57-1194896819_thumb.jpg

post-57-1194896871_thumb.jpg

post-57-1194896985_thumb.jpg