Special Edition Rhino

rhino king

the new yamaha rhino!!!! what do you think,,no smart a$$ remarks,,this is serious!!!post-238-1142393066_thumb.jpgrhino queen?????? :unsure:

What are these pictures of Kenny? Is this the rhino you are buying? A new model or just ITP's show car?

Kenny check these Rhinos, now i want one

hey lets build one!!!i know were one is for about 8,500,,,stock... the guy in the blue rhino is paul and ryan i think,, that was there first race,,,so cool huh!! maybe time to sell the bug!!

Edited by rhino king

What are these pictures of Kenny? Is this the rhino you are buying? A new model or just ITP's show car?

What rhino :beercheers: Just kidding that's a cool rhino. :shocked2:

Edited by DCT

From this (.Y.), To this ( o Y o ) Cheap boob job

Damn Don, I just got that! I have seen you post those symbols before and did not know what the hell they were? I guess I'm a little slow on the cool computer guy stuff! :beercheers: Gotta love BOOBIES!!! :shocked2:

Damn Don, I just got that! I have seen you post those symbols before and did not know what the hell they were? I guess I'm a little slow on the cool computer guy stuff! :beercheers: Gotta love BOOBIES!!! :thumb:

:monkeedance2: ya me too