Which Venders will be out for T-Day weekend?

sandcardude

Just heard that Bakersfield Rhino Motorsports will be out in full force with a full shop of parts and accesseries. i have delt with these guys and they are top notch and are literaly bringing the whole shop full of parts, cages, seats, spindels, tierods, longtravel, billet acces, tires wheels. they said they will install all on site. i was just there gettin stuff for my prowler and saw everything there bringing tons of stuff...

anyone know of any other Venders that are gonna be out there that are not the normal ones????

im not afiliated with them just a happy customer!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard that Bakersfield Rhino Motorsports will be out in full force with a full shop of parts and accesseries. i have delt with these guys and they are top notch and are literaly bringing the whole shop full of parts, cages, seats, spindels, tierods, longtravel, billet acces, tires wheels. they said they will install all on site. i was just there gettin stuff for my prowler and saw everything there bringing tons of stuff...

anyone know of any other Venders that are gonna be out there that are not the normal ones????

im not afiliated with them just a happy customer!!

Sorry for the late reply.... We were there! and will be there again Christmas/New Years!