T-day week

BudlightBob

I am not sure, having trouble finding a consistant group to camp with. I know we have two toyhaulers going, but makes for a small camp. This is making the woman want to ride at Amardusthole!!!

Edited by mineurbiz

I am not sure, having trouble finding a consistant group to camp with. I know we have two toyhaulers going, but makes for a small camp. This is making the woman want to ride at Amardusthole!!!

hey armadusthole is my trademark...you owe me $$$ :laughoff:

hey armadusthole is my trademark...you owe me $$$ :bs:

:laughoff::slap::blury: I don't want to go there, but it seems everytime we go to Dumont my buddy and his woman are the only ones that we can count on. I am tryning to get a couple more people to go but it is frustrating. Edited by mineurbiz

Since we are without toy hauler until it gets fixed :laughoff:, we are staying wherever our friends end up. We'll be all homeless and ghetto this time! Last time we were at bathroom #6, which was pretty cool. Not too far from vendor row either.

We'll be there Saturday & Sunday fo sho!

:bs:

Edited by Kitcat

Since we are without toy hauler until it gets fixed :laughoff:, we are staying wherever our friends end up. We'll be all homeless and ghetto this time! Last time we were at bathroom #6, which was pretty cool. Not too far from vendor row either.

We'll be there Saturday & Sunday fo sho!

:bs:

Don't forget vendor row isn't near 6 anymore. It moved. ;)

Hey ghetto tenting is awesome!! You aren't alone!! Tent heaters rule!

We're going to crash with our friends, but bring our EZ UP, too! It stinks not having a toy hauler, but it'll be nice not having to deal with the whole loading and unloading gig! I hope our friends got a good spot! :beercheers:

Edited by Kitcat