sandcardude

custom rhino

says SUPERTINO on both sides of the rhino

DFR longtravel

the cage is candy blue with points front and back and bumper is pointed also

we were camped by bathroom 6

any info please call 6613317963

this was the owner of bakersfield rhino motorsports personal rhino

it was parked at venders row most of the weekend and was stolen from camp saturday night or early this morning by bathroom 6

he only took it out sat night to the hill it was going up and down comp and has LED rear tail light bar going across the lower part of the tail gate.... any help would be great!!!!!

post-685-1196033039_thumb.jpg

I hope you catch the mothers...

We caught someone in our camp on Wednesday night. I shined my streamlight in there eyes from the moho and tried to get outside quick while my wife yelled at them. All my stuff was locked up so I couldn't quickly chase them, nor did they get anything.

they pushed it out he still has all the keys!!

they seemed to know what they wanted because this rhino was parked right next to a 08 RZR that was in the Bakersfield rhino booth on vender row with the key in it. the rhino was only taken out 1 time all week and that was last night to comp hill and for maybe 1 hour or so up comp hill a few times and then parked to watch all the crazys... so it must have been scoped out at vender row....

man that sucks. how did they get it out was the key in it ot did the just push it out?

NO KEY WAS IN IT. LOOKS LIKE THEY DRUG IT OUT 1:30 AM TO 5:30 AM THANKS FOR LOOKIN OUT EVERYBODY AND THANKS JUDD RANGERS ARE AWARE AND SO ARE BUDDIES IN ARIZONA ,CA, NEVADA ALL RHINO PARTS GUYS SO WHOEVER TOOK IT MIGHT WANT TO GIVE IT BACK ASAP THANKS WE ARE ALL LOOKING THANKS AGAIN VICTOR AT BRM 661 331 7963 :bump::headbang1:

This is getting unreal!! :MBdance:

What happened to just going out and having fun with the family and NOT worrying about your S*#T getting stolen!!

Theft like this.... Usually the crooks are caught!!

Damn Dirtbag Thieves... They should be :angry2: :bump: than disposed of out in that Big Open Desert! :headbang1:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The owner of the stolen Rhino needs to get a list and pictures to all of us in the sand community of what that Rhino was about and what parts it has.

Lets keep an eye out on Craigslist, E-Bay and the other sites that sell these kind of toys and their parts.

Edited by Dune Family

NO KEY WAS IN IT. LOOKS LIKE THEY DRUG IT OUT 1:30 AM TO 5:30 AM THANKS FOR LOOKIN OUT EVERYBODY AND THANKS JUDD RANGERS ARE AWARE AND SO ARE BUDDIES IN ARIZONA ,CA, NEVADA ALL RHINO PARTS GUYS SO WHOEVER TOOK IT MIGHT WANT TO GIVE IT BACK ASAP THANKS WE ARE ALL LOOKING THANKS AGAIN VICTOR AT BRM 661 331 7963 :pissed::pissed:

good chance it didnt go far ...Pahrump maybe my bud lives there says there is a lot of shady effers there!

hope u get ur rhino back! if u catch em give em a good ol Oildale a$$whoopn :beat:

good chance it didnt go far ...Pahrump maybe my bud lives there says there is a lot of shady effers there!

hope u get ur rhino back! if u catch em give em a good ol Oildale a$$whoopn :pissed:

THANKS AGAIN DUNE FRIENDS. OK ITS GONNA BE A LONG LIST. PERFORMANCE DFR DUAL EXHAUST CDI LECTRON CARB SNOWMOBILE CLUTCH CLUTCH SPRING HIGH HP BELT RECTIFIER MAGIC POWER BOX STEREO SSV WORKS 10 SUB ENCLOSURE W FRONT SPEAKER PODS AND REAR PODS SOUNDSTREAM AMP CD PLAYER W IPOD HOOKUP BILLET DFR STEROE FLIP COVER BRM BLUE GREY RACECRAFT SEATS WITH THE BRM LOGO FRINT AND REAR BLK BLUE BRM LOGO HARNESSES BRM SEAT LOWERING BASES BILLET PEDALS STEERING COLUMN SHIFTER LIGH KNOBETC DFR 6OVER POWDER SILVER W FACTORY SPINDLES THAT WE EXTREMELY GUSSET AND REINFORCED GORRILLA AXLES NEON BLUE REAR LED BAR DFR PAINTABL TAILGATEBILLET LATCHES LED REAR TAILLIGJHTS OMF GRAVEL GUARDS BLUE NEON UNDER CAR PIAA LIGHTS OMF BEADLOCKS W BLUE POWDER RIMS GOODYEAR TIRES 26X9X14 1 OFF CUSTOM CAGE WE BUILT W MATCHING BUMPER CANDY BLUE BRM FRONT AND REAR STIFF PLATES THE ENTIRE FRAME WAS GUSSETED EVERYTHING ON THE CAR BASICALLY HAS A BRM LOGO ON IT THER IS MORE BUT NO WOORRIESTHE WIIL GET THERES CARMA IS A GREAT THING THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP VICTOR AT BRM 661 331 7963

This is getting unreal!! :pissed:

What happened to just going out and having fun with the family and NOT worrying about your S*#T getting stolen!!

We have the same problem at motorcycle rallies. The thieves generally aren't real members of the fraternity. They just go where the bikes, or in this case, the off-road toys are. Then it's just a matter of opportunity.

Hope you catch the effin scumbags before the cops. Give them a life changing experience. :pissed:

That is so lame! I would check craigslist and ebay for the parts, too. Rhino parts are so dang expensive. I remember when I bought a Honda Accord years ago that people often stole it for the parts (it was worth more for the parts than the entire car intact). We got this really big chain lock for our quads. It wasn't cheap, but well worth it!

:dance: :laughoff:

its good to see more peeps from Bakersfield out @ the D, and expecially here on DDR, but NOT UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

annual passes stolen, rhinos and quads stolen outta camp......sounds like i need to start puttin a sniper on top of my trailer every night

Edited by richard cheese

its good to see more peeps from Bakersfield out @ the D, and expecially here on DDR, but NOT UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

annual passes stolen, rhinos and quads stolen outta camp......sounds like i need to start puttin a sniper on top of my trailer every night

I could be your tripod... :assblast:

i will get some more pics up soon as i down load them from the weekend

Hey your the guy , I bought 317 heads from in bakersfield.....you know, the one that ripped me off, and did NOT sell me 317 heads , then would NOT respond? You remeber.....You sold me some cast iron gen 3 heads, but not 317 heads. How do you spell charma? Hey Ill tell you what, Ill still let you know if I see the rhino, God says to forgive right?

Hey your the guy , I bought 317 heads from in bakersfield.....you know, the one that ripped me off, and did NOT sell me 317 heads , then would NOT respond? You remeber.....You sold me some cast iron gen 3 heads, but not 317 heads. How do you spell charma? Hey Ill tell you what, Ill still let you know if I see the rhino, God says to forgive right?

Karma is spelled K-A-R-M-A

:broke: I am neither supporting or contradicting above post only spell checking.

I remember you came by the next morning, you were camped right behind us. It would have been nice to have the only guy in your camp with a gun out taking a pi$$ at that time, Blow that F-ER away :idiot: !!!! Sorry to hear though dude! I hope you get your SHIAT back! Karma is quite a biatch for the A$$HAT that took your Rhino :broke::grin:

I DONT DO INTERNAL MOTORWORK NOR DO I KNOW WHAT 317 OR GEN HEADS ARE MUST BE A DIFFRENT GUY IN BAKERSFIELD SORRY YOU GOT RIPPED OF TOO

ALSO IF YOU NEED HELP LOCATING THE GUY YOU BOUGHT FROM MAYBE I CAN HELP CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE 661 331 7963 JUST LOOKIN OUT THANKS VICTOR BRM