dumont monday report

vegas style

we all had different plans last weekend but managed a day trip out today. was great weather sand was sh*t need a good breeze to clean the dunes. get wore out fast riding in that chop. there were 5 of us. wasn't the best trip to the sand but we all needed a fix and had a great time no injuries or break downs. left at sunset took some video and a few pics. also there was a film crew setting up a carrousel they had a few rigs and looked to be still setting up for something. camp ground had about 12 rigs other then the venders, hosts and film trucks when we left. :D

post-978-1196135457_thumb.jpg

post-978-1196135604_thumb.jpg

post-978-1196135696_thumb.jpg

post-978-1196135792_thumb.jpg

Sand was sh*t??? I thought it was actually pretty nice during the whole weekend. I kinda like some tracks and flattened out razors from time to time. It makes it easier to do a lazy ride and not have to pay as much attention to navigate. :dance:

Too bad you couldn't make the weekend, Steve.

i like it tracked up some.... but it was so tore up the trails were hard to follow and a lot of woops. still found places to play and had a great time. was cool to not have all the sharp razors. top of comp was like a roller.

we a talking about a trip next weekend maybe a overnight trip on the 8th

We stayed until Monday and the sand was actually nicer on Monday after a little wind in the morning. I agree with Dunefreak on the flattened out razors. Makes a nice easy ride!!!

I didn't see a film crew. Where were they set up?

:assblast: