YOUR PRAYERS ARE NEEDED

king of the hill

Sunday a little before noon, Little danny 9 yrs. old and myself

were involved in a colision that left danny unconscious.

he was flown to UMC were he is now still in a coma.

He is in desperate need of all your prayers,for him self

and all of his family.

I've had a very very hard with this, as I have 3 sons of

my own, all that ride dirt bikes.

I ask all that read this to leave a post and a prayer

for danny, and not to inquire about the details this on

this thread or start any kind of debate. but feel free

to do so on your own thread.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a guy that was a paramedic over to this this accident to see about helping before the rangers arrived. Words cannot describe how my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach seeing a motionless little boy laying on the ground, and a very worried and upset driver of the rail. My thoughts and prayers go out to the driver of the rail and to the little boy and his family. I have been thinking about and praying for all of them since that moment. I have a 4 year old little boy who has asked me everyday if "the little boy at the sand dunes" is okay. He has no idea the extent of what happened, but could tell how worried I was. Please keep us updated as often as you can.

I was hit by a dune buggy in the Mojave desert when I was 14 yrs. old. I was in pretty bad shape. Broken bones, coma, the whole thing. Basically what this little guy is going through now. Knowing now what my parents went through, I can only imagine what the parents of this young boy are going through. I have nothing but good thoughts for the boy and his parents and hope all have a speedy recovery.

Get well Lil' man!!!!................. :praying:

My family was at Dumont; my hubby was the off duty paramedic that tried to be of some assistance to little Danny and his family. We have been praying for him ever since! I've been searching for any news we could find on Danny and our entire group of 50 will be praying for him, his family and the rail owners! We all know these tragedies occur, but it tears at all of us when a little guy is involved! Keep in touch with the family and keep us posted on Danny's progess. Don't beat yourself up, it was just an accident. It's every driver/riders nightmare! The Lord can and will do miracles! We'll keep on praying for everyone involved!

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

All of you are in my prayers, moment by moment...