What's up with Valero

Kitcat

I got there the Monday before and went to Valero as well. The guy said he couldn't sell me a pass because it would expire the next day. He said to go to Dog House vendor and he'd have them. I did that and boy was he mad. He said the BLM promised to give him passes but that never happened. He said he got $1 per pass loosing a lot of money. I went to the BLM on Friday afternoon and gave the lady 2 passes I had bought previously. She didn't even look at them, gave me credit for both, and I got my season pass with no problems. I guess the vendors will not be selling them.

I don't think it's that the vendors won't be selling them. It's just that the BLM had VERY little time to get the passes printed and distributed for T-Day. I am sure the vendors will have them soon if not already.

Everyone really needs to stop worrying about this so much. I'm sure it will all get worked out soon. We really have to be patient and try to work with the BLM through the change.

I love that Valero.... On Thursday prior to Halloween we stopped in. I purchased $63.00 of diesel, 2 weekend passes, ice and a soda. The " middle eastern" gentleman behind the counter proceeded to charge my credit card for this transaction. (I had to leave the card with them to pump fuel) I sign the receipt, walk out to the truck, look at said receipt........he charged me $40.00 total, all I paid for was the two passes. Thanks be to Allah! :laughing::laughing::laughoff: