Guess what we're getting tomorrow?

Kitcat

Looks good. I think I saw you out there. We were out there Sat night, Sunday and Monday. I also have a red Rhino (w/black wheels and long travel, maybe you seen it).

We saw a couple red Rhinos out there last weekend. Were you with a group of people?

I just got my Rhino Thursday. I haven't even got to take it out yet. Might go to Apex tomarrow for a break-in run. (2008 700 EFI). It is my first Rhino also. I've ridden in my friends and know there a blast. Can't wait.

• 4 weeks later...

We got the plastics changed out to blue. Here are some recent pics from Christmas and our recent trip to Dumont. My inlaws got a red Rhino with black rims (in the pic with ours on Xmas).

We need harnesses, better lights and a grab bar for the passenger. We thought the roll up windshield would be lame (it was a Xmas gift), but it really helps keep out the cold air! :D

post-1635-1199323217_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199323269_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199323384_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kitcat

• 2 weeks later...

We got it for a Christmas present, but I know where. From Extreme on Gibson. It was around $45. Call Jeff or Doug 702-566-5870. Lot's of rhino parts there.

yeah i used to work there . and equipped my rhino there . just haven't stopped in there lately last time in i spent $500.00 for a soft top :rainbow1: :laughing: $ 45 is not bad how does it work for ya ?

yeah i used to work there . and equipped my rhino there . just haven't stopped in there lately last time in i spent $500.00 for a soft top :rainbow1: :laughing: $ 45 is not bad how does it work for ya ?

At first, I did not think I would like it. I thought it might distort my vision. It does to some degree, but over looked when it is cold outside. It really helps to keep you warm when it is cold outside.

:rhino: