You Guys Rock!

Debbie

Thanks to all of you who have posted your concern for little Daniel Murphy. Daniel was in a collision at Dumont last Sunday and has been in a coma every since. Your love and support for Daniel has been fantastic and,duley noted. You are an extrodinary community! Daniel is still in a coma but he has been making tremendous progress. Your support has been a 'God send' to the family and we value your friendship and comraderie beyond words!

Daniel's family is optimistic today because he has been making steady and positive movement forward. We believe that 'Danielson' will be back on the sand soon! If you would like to see how Daniel is doing you can access his site at http://www.caringbridge.org/---danielmurphy---.

Again, Thank you for your love and support! We love you and we hope to see you on the sand!

-The Murphy's-

yes..thank you for the progrees reports.. there is not a day that doesnt go by that he isnt on my mined and i pray all is well... i check up on the posts regularly to see for an update. the link isnt working for me so if you could keep us posted then i would appreciate it. thanks

Capt

here is the link http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/danielmurphy

you can also get e-mails when there updates (thats what I do as he is in my thoughts and prayers everyday)

Daniel is a strong little dude. Keep up the good work, and hopefully he wakes up today!!

They did MRI's today, but dont have the results yet.. pray for good news.