New Years

dunefreak

Is it too early to ask? :D

Hey wingnut, you made the New Years banner by doing nothing at all! :laughing::headbang1:

new-years-08.jpg

Thanks to desertskyz and the reminder....I must make a disclaimer as I also put on the homepage: fireworks are illegal at Dumont! haha :undecided:

So........who's planning on going? :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too early to ask? :D

Hey wingnut, you made the New Years banner by doing nothing at all! :chug: :banghead:

new-years-08.jpg

Thanks to desertskyz and the reminder....I must make a disclaimer as I also put on the homepage: fireworks are illegal at Dumont! haha :laughoff:

So........who's planning on going? :D

You must have done that to thank me...thats right after we almost had the collision of the century!!!!! Cool a$$ banner!!! :chug:

Crossing my fingers... i will be coming back to vegas that weekend so i will try to squeeze that in there if not have a good time.. :D

You better be camping with me... :D:D ... I am stealing your dirt bike for the weekend... I am over my banshee... you know we will be there... :banghead:

OG have you been to the Bud Light brewing Plant in van Nuys California? I am going to take some pics for you tomorrow, you might have a heart attack if you seen the beer storage here...Made me think of you and your rail when i pass it on my way to work

My big bro always gave a salute when we drove by and i could never figure it out..LOL

You better be camping with me... :D:D ... I am stealing your dirt bike for the weekend... I am over my banshee... you know we will be there... :banghead:

It took me a few minutes to put 2+2 together.. I will be in tucson for the week and dont know if im coming home fri sat or sunday not sure yet... if we leave early and come back fri or saturday im going to try and day trip it on sunday.. If not you guys are more than welcome to my bike.. :D If justin breaks it ill just steal his.. LOL

OG have you been to the Bud Light brewing Plant in van Nuys California? I am going to take some pics for you tomorrow, you might have a heart attack if you seen the beer storage here...Made me think of you and your rail when i pass it on my way to work

My big bro always gave a salute when we drove by and i could never figure it out..LOL

Is that the old Busch Gardens?

:flipoff: So back to New Years...

Me and Tami will be heading out early sunday morning and leaving tuesday whenever. :laughoff:

We will probably be looking for camping buddies, I think were headin out by ourselves. So if anyone is willing to accept us, that would be great. :banghead:

Back to your regularly scheduled Bud Light conversation...

P.S. It's all about Coors Light :laughoff:

It took me a few minutes to put 2+2 together.. I will be in tucson for the week and dont know if im coming home fri sat or sunday not sure yet... if we leave early and come back fri or saturday im going to try and day trip it on sunday.. If not you guys are more than welcome to my bike.. :D If justin breaks it ill just steal his.. LOL

Our 500 is still down for the count.. :jester2: 5th gear was blown out by one of bone head friends.. so now its being rebuilt and head lights for night riding.. that is if he can keep up with me... :dunno: Actually Vets day after you left Brian let me ride the 150 and i had a blast.. Seriously concidering switching to 2 wheels but dont think Justin's dad would ever let me live it down... I'm slowly wearing Justin down on letting me ride the 450 while he rides the 500 but that is a lot of lowering to do when your an umpa lompa like me... :beercheers::headbang1::idiot: I hope you can make it out atleast for the day...

We will be there. Leaving friday as soon as I get off work and staying thru till sometime tuesday.

a few of our friends will be going also. If any one wants to camp with us your more than welcome.

Only meet a few ddr peeps so far hopefully will get to meet more, everyone seems to be pretty cool.

anyway can't wait for new years starting to get withdrawls already.

Our 500 is still down for the count.. :jester2: 5th gear was blown out by one of bone head friends.. so now its being rebuilt and head lights for night riding.. that is if he can keep up with me... :dunno: Actually Vets day after you left Brian let me ride the 150 and i had a blast.. Seriously concidering switching to 2 wheels but dont think Justin's dad would ever let me live it down... I'm slowly wearing Justin down on letting me ride the 450 while he rides the 500 but that is a lot of lowering to do when your an umpa lompa like me... :beercheers::headbang1::idiot: I hope you can make it out atleast for the day...

Like i said im usure yet... If justin doesnt have his fixed in time and wants to ride a 500 he is more than welcome to take mine.. Only catch is he would have to come pick it up the weekend of the 15th cuz i leave fri the 22nd for tucson and am gone the whole week. Thats totally up to him.. Hell i will even supply the gas as long as its getting used.. race gas does have a shelf life :P

im hoping to but dang things are slowing down as they do this time of year :rockon:

Ok Bob!!! I will cover breakfast and dinner :headbang1: ... now all you have to buy is the gas :jester2: Michelle will probably ride through lunch so no need and I really dont think we have to have lunch everyday.....do we? :dunno:

I'll have my wife get enough food for all of us for the weekend so now you dont have any excuses :beercheers: except the gas excuse :idiot: O never mind!! lol

YOU IN?

Capt