Stolen Quads

Guest Crasher

Sorry to hear that. I just can't believe the nerve of some people!! I hope they get to take a ride on the Karma Train real soon.... :flipoff:

Good luck on getting your bikes back or at least being able to press charges against them for theft. :stirthepot:

Looks like there are windows on the 5th wheel. Im not sayin i would break the window to look in but im sure you could figure something out. I mean you can visibly see tracks from your house to theirs I say call the Police, give it 5min. then start kickin someone a$$!!! Let the police sort it out when they get there. The whole this is a bunch of B. S.!!! :stirthepot::flipoff::stirthepot::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

What do you mean you can see tracks from the house to the other house??? I saw the pictures and who doesn't have track marks in the driveway when they load and unload their quads. The picture does not show a trail from one house to another........who ever the idiot was that insinuated the picture of the home that was posted and some of the private info that was easily shared will be sorry for his actions...........think about it.......if you got on this site and saw pictures posted of your home and read messages that you are a thief etc you would be pissed! They messed with the wrong folks. MOST people are responsible quad owners......you keep them locked up in a garage/shop or backyard to avoid A$$wipe thugs from stealing from you. To wrongly accuse someone just because they have track marks in the driveway and then post pictures of their home is crazy......what a whack job! The innocent people whose house was pictured on this site should be calling the police........

What do you mean you can see tracks from the house to the other house??? I saw the pictures and who doesn't have track marks in the driveway when they load and unload their quads. The picture does not show a trail from one house to another........who ever the idiot was that insinuated the picture of the home that was posted and some of the private info that was easily shared will be sorry for his actions...........think about it.......if you got on this site and saw pictures posted of your home and read messages that you are a thief etc you would be pissed! They messed with the wrong folks. MOST people are responsible quad owners......you keep them locked up in a garage/shop or backyard to avoid A$$wipe thugs from stealing from you. To wrongly accuse someone just because they have track marks in the driveway and then post pictures of their home is crazy......what a whack job! The innocent people whose house was pictured on this site should be calling the police........

Boy ! it sounds like it's your house in the picture, is it ? if it is , why not go over to his house and talk to him about all this crap !!

The house was suspected, the police were already called. As far as private info not true, this is all public info. Clark County Assesor website. I hope you find your stuff, don't make this guy feel like its his fault that his stuff got stolen, we are just trying to help a fellow duner. DDR rocks!!!!! :stirthepot::flipoff:

Edited by TbonesMalones

Boy ! it sounds like it's your house in the picture, is it ? if it is , why not go over to his house and talk to him about all this crap !!

Ya, if this is your house open the doors to your TH and your garage and then you'll have nothing to hide and won't have to defend yourself on this post. :stirthepot:

In response to RHINODUNERIDER...................Let's see, sign up and your first post is about the "alleged" suspected house, then say "They messed with the wrong folks". COME ON, the only reason you would act like this is if it was your house or a loved one. As far as tracks from one house to another, I would have questioned my neighbors as well if that was my situation. Like Tbones said, show your neighbor that you have nothing to hide. I would to clear my good name. It's getting old with all the theft that goes on and if you were a good neighbor, you would assist in the situation instead of making threats. :stirthepot:

That was my house that was on the original post. The police came to the house on Saturday the 1st of December and the officer asked my son if we had quads. My son said "yes" and showed to officers' the quads. The officer ran the VIN numbers which came back clean because they are my fourwheelers. The officer went back to "raptorluvr7" and told him that his quads were not at my house. I assume that raptorluvr7 did not believe the officer and then made the post accusing me of stealing his quads. I found out last night from a neighbor that he was sitting in front of his house running his private stakeout. Before I called the Henderson PD I emailed raptorluvr7 and gave him the opportunity to contact me. I don't appreciate pictures of my house being posted on the internet and getting accused of stealing quads. For all I know he's casing my house to steal my stuff. I called Henderson PD and they came out and took pictures of all my quads last night and went back to show him the pictures last night. That is why all the pictures of the house and address references have been removed from this post. I also PM'd him last night and gave him my phone number so he could call me and never got a call.

To all you guys who thought it was rhinoduneriders house. You need to stop assuming things.

raptorluvr7 had a chance all day to contact me and a chance to post a reply to clear my name, but I haven’t got a phone call or seen a post from him yet.

akita8

You are right...it does sound like I am the homeowner but I am not.....I live in the same neighborhood and happen to know these are good people that have been wrongly accused.

The house was suspected, the police were already called. As far as private info not true, this is all public info. Clark County Assesor website. I hope you find your stuff, don't make this guy feel like its his fault that his stuff got stolen, we are just trying to help a fellow duner. DDR rocks!!!!! :stirthepot::flipoff:

Yeah, it is public info but why post it for everyone to see unless you know for sure they are the thieves.....if cops have checked it out then you know for sure they are legit. I want them to get there quads back but not at the expense of someobe else's reputation.

Yeah, it is public info but why post it for everyone to see unless you know for sure they are the thieves.....if cops have checked it out then you know for sure they are legit. I want them to get there quads back but not at the expense of someobe else's reputation.

Look everyone, raptorluvr07 edited his posts and removed the accusations and pictures.

Now lets see what we can do about helping him get his bikes back instead of talking about something that is now history.

Dear Raptorluver07, 12/9/07

My friend showed me a picture of his house on the internet that was recently posted by you under the title “thieves live here.” How dare you make such baseless claims about a fine family that you know nothing about! I have known this family for over 10 years and ridden with them almost that entire time. They have raised their kids to be honest and courteous gentlemen. These people are good hardworking honest citizens that you could have approached with your concerns but instead you hide behind the anonymity of the internet and make damaging false statements in a forum that is read by a wide community.

You posted pictures of their house and a link to the assessor’s office listing their address. I noticed that the pictures and link were taken down yesterday, obviously by someone with some sense of responsibility.

From what the police told my friends, you were “too tired” to take your bikes off your trailer, so you left them outside, unlocked with the keys in them?!? What do you expect to happen? Do you not take responsibility for your own irresponsible actions? And what about the claim that you tracked the bikes to his house? How is that possible to track a vehicle over at least three quarters of a mile on an asphalt road? Are you some kind of a new age Indian tracker? Do you offer this gift to the police department to use for the good of all mankind?

I am sure that my friend will never receive an apology from you nor should they expect one for that would be the adult thing to do. But what will they do now that you have put an electronic document out there on the internet for all to see? Will this haunt these people in the future, will their kids be denied acceptance to a college or employment somewhere because of your actions? Or worse yet, will some of these people who are talking about a “DDR a$$ kicking party” injure somebody or damage their property? What are you going to do about this? Do they just have to lie down and listen to these ridicules claims? Would it be acceptable for them to post pictures of your house, your address and the names of your family maybe under the title, “bozos live here?”

You, sir, are a fine example of the bad parts of the internet.

Jonnyspeed

Well said Johnnyspeed! :dunno::dope::clap:

We live in the same neighborhood too -- us and lots and lots of other quad rider/toyhauler families. We know and trust our neighbors, but we also use common sense and lock-up our toys.

I certainly hope that Raptorluver07 has enough sense to apologize and has a good umbrella insurance policy -- because if it was me, I would slap a defamation of character lawsuit on him right now!

Akita8 -- thanks for posting your side of the story . . .

Raptorluver07 -- we sincerely hope you get your quads back . . .