Thanksgiving

dunefreak

Unfortunatly I have an appointment to save the world :thumb: but I have a feeling that i will be unsucessful so I will be there sat morn :rockon::grin: . I want to thank dunefreak for the offer to stay at his :thumb::rockon: camp, my friends wound up going so I have a home :smiley: :cheesy: . Damn cant wait to get my toy hauler. but I will cruise by on sat to say wazzup. see you all out there be safe, avoid the helecopter ride home :smiley: :( . :thumb::beerpint:

well, things are looking better for T-day :smiley: . i finaly bought a OHMS Tester and checked all my electrical system in my Banshee and looks to be like my coil is bad :laughoff: . all i need now is a used coil by friday and hopefully be hauling a$$ on saturday :headbang:

can almost taste the SAND & BEER!

Most likely i will not be there this trip.

If the boss(Wife) allows me to I am going to try to be there sometime Saturday night. Not sure what time i am getting home from Mexico yet.

You're getting back from Mexico Sat. morning and leaving w/ me at noon. Meet me at the museum w/ taco's and mayonaise. :shocked2:

Edited by duniemonkie

:shocked2: i guess i will be the first jackass to say that i can't go. i could have gotten those days off but i'm electing to do some studywork for my flight exams coming soon.my sister from the NAVY will be coming down-i just bought her the ticket so she could visit me and i have not seen her in 3 months and she said she misses me so my thanksgiving will be with pretty much my family.everybody take it easy out there and come back safely! HAPPY THANKSGIVING DUMONTDUNERIDERS :thumb::undecided:

Eddie!! I always wanted to meet your Navy sister :( :(. Best of luck on your exams! When you get your license you'll have to take Pete and I up so we can join the Mile High Club :grin: !!! Have a happy holiday!!

Edited by duniemonkie

well, things are looking better for T-day :undecided: . i finaly bought a OHMS Tester and checked all my electrical system in my Banshee and looks to be like my coil is bad :shocked2: . all i need now is a used coil by friday and hopefully be hauling a$$ on saturday :grin:

can almost taste the SAND & BEER!

i wouldnt mess with a used one. it doesn't have to be a banshee coil. mine went bad and yamaha didn't have the right one so i bought one for a motorcycle, a little wire splicing and it still works great. i think it was only 30 bucks. :thumb:

I can't make this one. For those who also can't make Turkey day, I will be going out the following weekend ( 3& 4) but will be at the little dunes right off hwy 127, we have a good size group going for a christmas in the sand party that we have every year and this is an open invite to all of DDR to meet us out there. Hope you guys have fun and be safe....let me know if u can make it... :D

you know what SuperD, thats what my friends suggested. right now i just want to get it running for at least this weekend. i will be testing it with my cousins 2004 coil tonite or tomorrow and see if i get a spark. if no luck i guess i will just take his banshee and run :shocked: .

just a few more days fellows :laughing: