music-what are you listening to right now-what or who is your favorite band or singer?

crazymexeddie

OK I am so glad this came up. Be cause i am older than I look I will start with props to sirius sat and radio margaritaville Because JIMMY BUFFET rules. Ok now I am AN old stoner Ilike Slightly stoopid, sod, deftones, guttermouth, local HB bands, old metalica, TOOL, Kottonmouth Kings, Heres a GAY one for you Kenny chesney G love and the special sauce ( very OC sweet) Skynard, and theres a lot of others I think I have about 800 cds :mc_smiley: I like music all of it so enjoyand you cant forget Hendrix, the doors, zepplin, the band, eagles, joe walsh, and many others. This makes me want to toke a fatty :headbang: ;)

OK I am so glad this came up. Be cause i am older than I look I will start with props to sirius sat and radio margaritaville Because JIMMY BUFFET rules. Ok now I am AN old stoner Ilike Slightly stoopid, sod, deftones, guttermouth, local HB bands, old metalica, TOOL, Kottonmouth Kings, Heres a GAY one for you Kenny chesney G love and the special sauce ( very OC sweet) Skynard, and theres a lot of others I think I have about 800 cds :mc_smiley: I like music all of it so enjoyand you cant forget Hendrix, the doors, zepplin, the band, eagles, joe walsh, and many others. This makes me want to toke a fatty :headbang: ;)

mmmmm toke a fatty. havn't done that in a long time. those were the days man. :blink: