Any plumbers here?

iweb

I have an older dble wide mobile home and its been empty for a year so I just had the power turned on and I have a problem. Its been 21 degrees at night and high 40's during the day and no heat in the house as the furnace is propane and no tank is there.

Sat. morning I go over and turn on all the breakers and check for fire, water leaks, etc. It has 2 bathrooms and both toilets flush and refill fine, did both 3 or 4 times. When I opened the faucets in one bathroom, it blew out air for a couple of seconds but no water. There is no water coming out of any sink or bath tub in the house. I checked all the valves under the sinks and they are open. Faucet outside works fine.

Yesterday same thing, toilets have water and no sinks or bath tubs have water plus I was there all day and it warmed up to the 50's and still same problem. I can see under the trailer and no water is running from broken pipes.

Any ideas? BTW everything was working in the house last year when it was rented out.

Bump for a guy in need of a Plumber. :lol:

:clap: This sounds trippy mang.

You sure you gave the water enough time to get there?

If air was blowing for a couple seconds, the pressure is comming from somewhere.

Did you winterize it (drain pipes) when you left it for the year?

Did you check for leaks under the home with the water on?

Plumbing issues suck arse. :lol:

Hope you get er' figured out soon.

BTW:

Be careful of the poser at the bottom of our DDR homepage.

He's NOT a plumber , he's actually an electrician. :lol:

:freakin_nuts: :lol::assblast: BFB :dope:

Did not winterize it, did check under house for leaks and none, did even take off the screen on the faucets and still didn't work. Once I tried a bathroom sink and water came out the hot for about 10 seconds and quit so I turned on cold and water came out for about 10 seconds and quit and when I turn on the kitchen sink a little bit of water runs out of the base of the faucet but nothing out of the spout and no air, no nothing.

I can understand the line freezing coming into the house and nothing working but I don't get 2 toilets having water and nothing else having water and then the sink working for 10 seconds???

People used toilets all day from 8 AM to 5 PM and nothing else worked except the outside faucet.

If its an older doublewide your probably plauged with that crap a$$ Qwest piping.. the gray junk.. Toyhaulers have better material than what they used in these things.. The first thing i would do is stick a bucket under the sinks turn water main OFF.. unscrew the water line before the valve under the sink and make sure you have water there... If you do then the valves are corroded all to hell or the faucets are shot..

they have been sitting for a year.... the other thing you can do is follow them back to where they T off under the trailer.. and see if there is a common place and a blockage there.. but i have lived in mobile homes the majority of my life and if you really took one apart and got to see what its made of you would sh*t yourself.. Toyhaulers have a better quality to them than these things..

And it wouldn't affect the other sinks and tubs. BUT I am going to hit it this weekend and do as I know I have to and start at the source and work my way thru the house. Kinda like I know how to do electric.

Now, someone fix my chain saw and I will cut down a dead tree while I am there!

Yep hot and cold and I don't think the tubs/showers have a cartridge?

This is more of a trivia question, I will figure it out when I dig into it but I still don't see how this could happen and one faucet blew out air for a couple of seconds and then the back bathroom sink shot out water in both hot and cold for about 10 seconds and then both quit?