Who's Going Out On The 31st-april 2nd

JoeDuner

Cool Nick if you could grab some until Pete gets there that would be cool!! All Pete needs to do is bring one or two redwood tree stumps and we'll be good the rest of the weekend!!!! :ninja:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My boss pulled a frickin sneak attack... 20 bucks says im going to end up sitting around here w/ my thumb up my a$$ waiting on him and he wont come thru... its just the way that f*cker works... tells me he has a new project that needs to be implemented today so they can start calling this weekend... and i dont know sh*t about it... something that would take me about 45 min to get straight but he still isnt done w/ his part and said ohh ill have it sometime this afternoon.. yaa right... if he doesnt get it to me by the time he leaves tonight im rollin at 7 fk that!

My boss pulled a frickin sneak attack... 20 bucks says im going to end up sitting around here w/ my thumb up my a$$ waiting on him and he wont come thru... its just the way that f*cker works... tells me he has a new project that needs to be implemented today so they can start calling this weekend... and i dont know sh*t about it... something that would take me about 45 min to get straight but he still isnt done w/ his part and said ohh ill have it sometime this afternoon.. yaa right... if he doesnt get it to me by the time he leaves tonight im rollin at 7 fk that!

I always love the "I needed it yesterday" BS!!

"An emergency on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine!" :ninja:

well the dunes arent an emergency to him... bastard... Still havent heard anything... 1.5hrs to go...

Don't you hate the fact that not everybody knows why we love the dunes so much and just want to get out there and start :ninja: and night riding...not in that order though :laughoff: Can't they just get a clue geeze :D

Have fun you lucky f**kers :laughing:

hey whats up ill be goin out with my dad (cmyfirepoll) any possibilites i can get a ride in the big rail never been in one..if so that would be sweet later and also see you guys out there. :ninja:

PS thEIr not ie

Edited by Don29palms

ISBB text messaged me late last night to tell me they are way down the FIRST finger around bathroom 3 kinda. When you are coming up the main gravel road, turn BEFORE the first finger, then follow it down a ways and just look for the DDR banner. PM me if anyone needs additional directions to where the DDR camp will be. :D

ISBB text messaged me late last night to tell me they are way down the FIRST finger around bathroom 3 kinda. When you are coming up the main gravel road, turn BEFORE the first finger, then follow it down a ways and just look for the DDR banner. PM me if anyone needs additional directions to where the DDR camp will be. :D

why did they move camp? hey i have some wood bundles, i can load them up if we are going to use them, otherwise im leaving them home. let me know if you want them. ill look for ya when i head out that way. not sure if im going to be able to get out of work early, so might be late by the time i get there tonight. hopefully i can find you guys!!

why did they move camp? hey i have some wood bundles, i can load them up if we are going to use them, otherwise im leaving them home. let me know if you want them. ill look for ya when i head out that way. not sure if im going to be able to get out of work early, so might be late by the time i get there tonight. hopefully i can find you guys!!

Stacey, it shouldn't be hard to find. Just when you get to the first finger dune hang a right and go about half way down. They are on the left side. :angry:

As far as the firewood, I'd say just bring a little bundle- not that much though.

We're on our way out the door.....but we have a stop or two before leaving Vegas.

We're playing hookie and leaving way earlier than expected. I'll look for Nick. Hopefully they know we're coming.

Yeah they do, Gerald. :angry: I just got off the phone w/ Nick. They all know you're comin.

Oh yeah...by the way... Nick wasn't able to grab my banner so it won't be up until later tonight. :angry: Sorry. I'll post some pics of our rides for the rest you guys.

Thanks Pete, That would be great. (as he says with a note of sarcasm) :laughoff:

I am green. :laughoff:

Hey Don I got a couple things for ya! :laughoff: :angry: j/k... wish you could make it out :(

There will be wingnut....

Craigtruck_092.jpg

Sin City blondie's... (except towed by a grey newer body Suburban)

trailer.JPG

Joe Duner has a white lifted GMC 2500 HD crew cab pulling the last toyhauler in this pic...(30ft WW)

7e68258a.jpg

Mine....

b383dd5b.jpg

ISBB's Sonoma...

IMGP0802.JPG

Stacey, it shouldn't be hard to find. Just when you get to the first finger dune hang a right and go about half way down. They are on the left side. :angry:

As far as the firewood, I'd say just bring a little bundle- not that much though.

It's the Dumont Virgin again...

Ok, now you go and change the location on me, I really have no idea where anything is out there I hope somebody comes and finds me in the morning, I will be there late tonight and have no idea where I am going. Please - come find me. 2006 ASTORIA RV (double slides) and a white thinga majig that looks like a big rig with a box attached to it, pulling a white car carrier the same size as the box. They call it an RV, but I'm not so sure of that. Red Honda 250 Quad, Red Honda 70 dirt bike, KTM dirtbike, 3 wheeler, 50 quad.

Ah heck, just look for the Astoria RV

CU L8tr!!!!!!!!!!

It's the Dumont Virgin again...

Ok, now you go and change the location on me, I really have no idea where anything is out there I hope somebody comes and finds me in the morning, I will be there late tonight and have no idea where I am going. Please - come find me. 2006 ASTORIA RV (double slides) and a white thinga majig that looks like a big rig with a box attached to it, pulling a white car carrier the same size as the box. They call it an RV, but I'm not so sure of that. Red Honda 250 Quad, Red Honda 70 dirt bike, KTM dirtbike, 3 wheeler, 50 quad.

Ah heck, just look for the Astoria RV

CU L8tr!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't that hard to find. You just need to know when to turn right off the road. Once you go through the pay station, you'll head up the road (uphill) curving right. Once you get to the top of the plateau drive a couple hundred yards and then hang a right off the gravel raod. You should see the finger dune to the left. This is the first finger. Just keep heading down until you see us. If you need more specific directions you can call me. Just pm me for the number. :laughoff:

Look on the map for a visual. You will be coming up from the road from the left of the pic. The top of the plateau starts right about where the road begins on the pic (left lower). I don't know how to get much more detailed than that. :laughoff: :angry:

BTW, pay no attention to the baby sh*t brown area of the map. That was an old marking.

post-3-1143839018_thumb.jpg