has anyone seen that red vw car run on most holidays

hillshooter

anyone see that old school car run on sat night thanksgiving weekend the car is insanely fast, only beat by that orange rear engine dragster car.well that guy is me i'll be there on new years weekend also so anybody wanna race???? car is a big turboed 2213 vw with built trans.car is stupid fast it scared me that sat night when it stood straight up in 4th gear at the top of comp probably 90 to 100 mph when it came down i lost controll and spun out so i did it 3 more times losing controll every time it came down from the wheel stand until the last time when i blew the tire of the bead. so im selling the car im getting to old for this car but ill be using it until it sells.see ya there... steve

you are pretty nuts if you think you can hit 90-100 up comp.. the hills not long enough.

The Monster Rails with STUGOTS on the wing hits 116 on comp although it has 30" of travel and 1480hp. Oh and that's on GPS not on the speedo.

The Monster Rails with STUGOTS on the wing hits 116 on comp although it has 30" of travel and 1480hp. Oh and that's on GPS not on the speedo.

but thats a big difference he can hit the bumps no prob and he said 'old school' car so it prolly has little suspension.

i could understand 1480hp i also know a guy that has over 1500hp in his tatum,, but not doing that with a vw motor

maybe im wrong i dont know everything but i doesnt sound right to me

Edited by 90+ PLUS

but thats a big difference he can hit the bumps no prob and he said 'old school' car so it prolly has little suspension.

i could understand 1480hp i also know a guy that has over 1500hp in his tatum,, but not doing that with a vw motor

:laughing::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dope:

anyone see that old school car run on sat night thanksgiving weekend the car is insanely fast, only beat by that orange rear engine dragster car.well that guy is me i'll be there on new years weekend also so anybody wanna race???? car is a big turboed 2213 vw with built trans.car is stupid fast it scared me that sat night when it stood straight up in 4th gear at the top of comp probably 90 to 100 mph when it came down i lost controll and spun out so i did it 3 more times losing controll every time it came down from the wheel stand until the last time when i blew the tire of the bead. so im selling the car im getting to old for this car but ill be using it until it sells.see ya there... steve

Yeah, I'll race you through the dunes. I'll give you 10/1 odd on a grand !!!!

:

your 100% right i have almost no suspension so i can't run through the whoops so i stay over to the right where the fast rails always run and been doing that for 20 years i did'nt just buy a car yesterday!! and keep in mind that stugot car (which is a very nice car) weighs about 2000 lbs. :sleeping: ever heard about power to weight ratio???? :xmas1: :laughoff: you wanna ride ??

:

your 100% right i have almost no suspension so i can't run through the whoops so i stay over to the right where the fast rails always run and been doing that for 20 years i did'nt just buy a car yesterday!! and keep in mind that stugot car (which is a very nice car) weighs about 2000 lbs. :laughing: ever heard about power to weight ratio???? :laughoff::laughing: you wanna ride ??

no i cant i tore my rotator cuff in my shoulder and i cant bounce around or it will hurt so i dont think i'll be riding in anyones car not even ours.. ill only be riding the rhino from camp to comp this trip

no i cant i tore my rotator cuff in my shoulder and i cant bounce around or it will hurt so i dont think i'll be riding in anyones car not even ours.. ill only be riding the rhino from camp to comp this trip

That sucks :xmas5: Ive never hurt that but it doesn't sound like fun, hope it doesnt hurt for long :laughoff:

:gayboy: :laughing: ok guys i knew my statements would rile everybody :laughing: up but the moral to the story is the car is for sale and i'd like anybody interested to watch the car run at dumont comp hill to see what its made of. thanks for all the fun chat, see you all there. steve. p.s. i usually hang out with a bunch of busa cars and my wife's car which is that wicked looking black single seat r-1 powered mini rail, if you guys remember the one that went over comp hill at night @ 50 mph last year and we all went over the other side expecting to find a body but what we found was my inexperienced wife laughing with 3 blown tires, and no she is still not allowed to go up at night :laughoff:

:

your 100% right i have almost no suspension so i can't run through the whoops so i stay over to the right where the fast rails always run and been doing that for 20 years i did'nt just buy a car yesterday!! and keep in mind that stugot car (which is a very nice car) weighs about 2000 lbs. :beerpint: ever heard about power to weight ratio???? :beercheers::ninja: you wanna ride ??

well hate to tell you this but a 2000 pound car at 1480 horsepower is a much better horsepower to weight ratio than your rail.

300hp 728lbs is less than 1hp to 2lbs

1480hp 2000lbs is nearly 1.5hp to 2lbs

well hate to tell you this but a 2000 pound car at 1480 horsepower is a much better horsepower to weight ratio than your rail.

300hp 728lbs is less than 1hp to 2lbs

1480hp 2000lbs is nearly 1.5hp to 2lbs

yeah except too bad you are BOTH full of sh*t :beerpint::ninja::blah:

:beercheers: