Need Larger Fuel Tank for 2007 F350 6.0

Sandpirates2

:DDRrocks: Just got back from Pismo, with 35ft 5th wheel, took the route via Stovepipe Wells on the way home, and came very close several times of running out of fuel. I kept a 15gal portable tank in the back of my truck, but it was a pain. I'm looking to increase from 30 to at least 55 or larger. Has anyone had any experience with vendors here in Vegas that could install one, without installing in the bed or loosing my spare tire rack? The only one I know of is AERO-Tanks in Corona, Ca.

Thanks,

Mike

i can get you a 25 gallon fuel tank, it sits in the bed like a pre runner, i just ordered one for my truck

Ragdoll MX - Thanks, I'm trying to see if I can keep the bed clear. Looks like I need to check out this other WEB-Site -

Thanks all.....any other comments are totally welcome :DDRrocks:

Well - after looking at Transferflow, they only carry a 47 gallon tank for my year and make. I was hoping to avoid driving to Corona, Ca, but Aero seems to have the only tank that is at least 55 gallons, about $875 installed.

Has anyone installed just a second tank instead of replacing the original?

Mike