Daniel Murphy - I Survived Thanksgiving 2007

timothyleavitt

Hello All!

Due to the Circumstances, we can not get to Dumont at this time.

If anyone reads this before new years, can someone pick up a Childs Medium

"I Survived Thanksgiving 2007" Shirt?

We would like to give the Shirt to Daniel so he can put it in a Hope Chest.

I will gladly pay what ever the cost is.

I can meet you in Las Vegas.

Thank you,

Tim Leavitt

I GOT A THANKSGIVING 2007 FOR DANIEL IT IS MONDAY NIGHT STILL IN THE DUNES. I LIVE IN CALIFRONIA ALWAYS HAVE MY LAP TOP, SO IF YOU SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS TO TYVONNE33@AOL.COM OR ON THE WEB PAGE I WILL MAIL IT ON WEDS 2008. I HOPE HE IS DOING BETTER AND ALL OF US ARE PRAYING FOR HIM. TAKE CARE LITTLE MAN.

I GOT A THANKSGIVING 2007 FOR DANIEL IT IS MONDAY NIGHT STILL IN THE DUNES. I LIVE IN CALIFRONIA ALWAYS HAVE MY LAP TOP, SO IF YOU SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS TO TYVONNE33@AOL.COM OR ON THE WEB PAGE I WILL MAIL IT ON WEDS 2008. I HOPE HE IS DOING BETTER AND ALL OF US ARE PRAYING FOR HIM. TAKE CARE LITTLE MAN.

Hey, ITS ALL GOOD, I'm campn over by the vendors row if you want me to run it to Vegas. There are 3 campers im my camp 2 toyhaulers and 1 motorhome, and I have a yellow sandrail and a dukes of hazzard general lee painted golf cart. I'm kinda south of the "rockpile hill. :DDRrocks:

Hey, ITS ALL GOOD, I'm campn over by the vendors row if you want me to run it to Vegas. There are 3 campers im my camp 2 toyhaulers and 1 motorhome, and I have a yellow sandrail and a dukes of hazzard general lee painted golf cart. I'm kinda south of the "rockpile hill. :driver:

you guys rock!!! :driver::DDRrocks: