Stollen-trailer,manx And Quad

On monday 3-20-2006 my father-in-law had a trailer with a red manx and a 2004 polaris 250 stollen from the side of his house between noon and 5 PM . The trailer is nothing special , black 16' flat bed with 12"sides and a wire mesh tail gate/ramp. The manx was a work in progress it had new racecraft bucket seats, centerline wheels, stock 1600 VW motor , The polaris was like brand new the only person that rode it was my nephew who is really bumed!!!!!!!! ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!! The trailer was taken from the green valley area Valley verde between warmsprings and the 215.

What the f**k is wrong with these people? It pisses me off that all these thefts are happening. You know it took some planning to steal that trailer. They were probably watching the house to know when they can take it without being noticed. To the A holes that don't have any respect for others belongings... :icon_twisted: :grin::laughing:!! Stop being haters and get your own stuff!

Sorry to hear about your trailer, I can't believe these jerk offs. My friends toyhauler got stolen a couple of months ago and has yet to be found. Two years ago my friends LT rail got stolen he put a ad in the newspaper with a 5,000 dollar reward and the ex-wife of the guy who stole it saw the ad and called him. Her kids were at there fathers house over the weekend and when she picked them up on Sunday night her kids were bragging to her that their father got a $50,000 sandrail and she knew he couldn't afford it and luckily she saw the ad in the newspaper and called. She told us right where he lived and we had rounded up some friends and we went and knocked on his door. Sure enough the rail was completely stripped ready for paint. I'm sure the same guy has stolen something since then, he lived off of Nellis and Washington i think. I know he goes to Dumont all the time and he might even be on this site. I believe he owned a moving company named Lindsey Moving. He drove a Red Ford F-150 1998 or so Extra Cab with some fake flames on the front (stickers). I Hope he has learned his lesson, but I doubt it! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: :finger::finger:

Sorry to hear about your trailer, I can't believe these jerk offs. My friends toyhauler got stolen a couple of months ago and has yet to be found. Two years ago my friends LT rail got stolen he put a ad in the newspaper with a 5,000 dollar reward and the ex-wife of the guy who stole it saw the ad and called him. Her kids were at there fathers house over the weekend and when she picked them up on Sunday night her kids were bragging to her that their father got a $50,000 sandrail and she knew he couldn't afford it and luckily she saw the ad in the newspaper and called. She told us right where he lived and we had rounded up some friends and we went and knocked on his door. Sure enough the rail was completely stripped ready for paint. I'm sure the same guy has stolen something since then, he lived off of Nellis and Washington i think. I know he goes to Dumont all the time and he might even be on this site. I believe he owned a moving company named Lindsey Moving. He drove a Red Ford F-150 1998 or so Extra Cab with some fake flames on the front (stickers). I Hope he has learned his lesson, but I doubt it! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: :finger::finger:

:angry: STUPID D!CKHEAD THIEFS!!! :angry:

Sounds just like the guy that stole my son's truck......we got it back by forcing him off the road. He already had all 3 vin numbers changed, but we insisted and the cops found the hidden vin on the frame. We got lucky....but I hate it when someone wants my $hit more than me...... :angry:

my father in-law called me last night an the police have found the trailer, we do not know the condition yet but of course the buggy and quad are still missing!!!!!! At least we have something back :2gunsfiring:

Have faith in the police-if they have found the trailer then they will find the other things that you've lost.I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.I live close by at the green valley pkwy. and warm springs area even though its probably away from this part of town.

I saw the guy who stole my friends long travel rail last weekend. If anyone has access to look up license plates his reads TOOTUFF. State of Nevada. I don't want to convict the guy but I can almost assure you he has stolen somebody's toys. What I would do is have a friend who is cop look up the license plate and get an address (he lives off of Nellis and Washington) and drive by his house. He was a theif a couple years back I'm sure he's a theif today. He drives a red Ford F 150 extra cab 1998-2003 body style with yellows flames on the front. If your a member of this site everyone knows what you drive and what your license plate reads, and they especially knows your a theif! :thumb: Forums like this help catch loser's like him, keep the word out. Americas Most Wanted has caught alot of criminals so don't tell me it can't be done, everyone on this forum goes to Dumont and they know what toys have gotten stolen. I hope this theif has changed but I doubt it.

I saw the guy who stole my friends long travel rail last weekend. If anyone has access to look up license plates his reads TOOTUFF. State of Nevada. I don't want to convict the guy but I can almost assure you he has stolen somebody's toys. What I would do is have a friend who is cop look up the license plate and get an address (he lives off of Nellis and Washington) and drive by his house. He was a theif a couple years back I'm sure he's a theif today. He drives a red Ford F 150 extra cab 1998-2003 body style with yellows flames on the front. If your a member of this site everyone knows what you drive and what your license plate reads, and they especially knows your a theif! :thumb: Forums like this help catch loser's like him, keep the word out. Americas Most Wanted has caught alot of criminals so don't tell me it can't be done, everyone on this forum goes to Dumont and they know what toys have gotten stolen. I hope this theif has changed but I doubt it.

I live in that area....and I hate thieves. :slap: I've been a victim 2 times over :ninja: .......did anyone catch the color on that Manx that was on the trailer? Fktryblack84 (my kid) has lots of off roading teens/young adults that hang in that area too!!!

:laughoff:

Edited by cmyfirepole

my father in-law called me last night an the police have found the trailer, we do not know the condition yet but of course the buggy and quad are still missing!!!!!! At least we have something back :thumb:

This weekend I saw a cop in the neighbor hood, he was standing by a black flatbed trailer, that was a 16 footer with a mesh rear ramp I thought he was writing a ticket but he told me it was stolen and the owner was coming to get it. I live in NW vegas, is that where yours was recovered.

Did you have any pics of the stolen toys, I always look at toys in garages when they are open anyway, and I know of a few to say the least suspicious (f*ckin theives) guys in my nighborhood!! Hope we, you, they catch the bastards.

Edited by Ken's Colors

This weekend I saw a cop in the neighbor hood, he was standing by a black flatbed trailer, that was a 16 footer with a mesh rear ramp I thought he was writing a ticket but he told me it was stolen and the owner was coming to get it. I live in NW vegas, is that where yours was recovered.

Did you have any pics of the stolen toys, I always look at toys in garages when they are open anyway, and I know of a few to say the least suspicious (f*ckin theives) guys in my nighborhood!! Hope we, you, they catch the bastards.

YES that is our trailer!!!! I have been so busy with work that I have not made it over to ewing brothers to pick it up (tomarrow) Thanks for the heads up :laughoff: The manx is bright red with centerline wheels ,black race craft bucket seats new crow harnesses...... It has been a work in progress and the vehicle that started to bring my in laws out to the desert :(

:smiley: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: ya we had a guy down the block come home from work early to find that his dogs had a guy cornered in the garage prity bittn up ...lol trying to steal the guys LT effin dirt bags like this have no place in this world....

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: ya we had a guy down the block come home from work early to find that his dogs had a guy cornered in the garage prity bittn up ...lol trying to steal the guys LT effin dirt bags like this have no place in this world....

I wish I could of seen that! If that was my dog's I would let them chew that bastard up all day. Then I would of knocked him out. Then I would of called the cops, of course after a couple of more kicks to the head! :smiley:

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: ya we had a guy down the block come home from work early to find that his dogs had a guy cornered in the garage prity bittn up ...lol trying to steal the guys LT effin dirt bags like this have no place in this world....

NICE!!! A little justice is served!! :smiley:

:grin::woo_hoo::dunno::thumb: ya we had a guy down the block come home from work early to find that his dogs had a guy cornered in the garage prity bittn up ...lol trying to steal the guys LT effin dirt bags like this have no place in this world....

I would've just shot the MFer. That way he can't sue you for the dog bites.