New Years Report

AL T

This weekend was one of the best. I had a great time. It was great to meet some new faces from DDR and hang out with good friends. This was one of the best New Years ever. :laughoff:

I am gonna simplify my trip as best as possible.

-weather was nice, but COLD at times

-dunes were choppy :laughoff: but smoothed out on Tuesday a lil bit

-not that many people there for New Years made it almost feel like a nice off weekend at times :D

-had the big projector out again in our camp. That was fun as usual. Thanks again, RacerX, for letting us use your dish for the fight and New Years Eve! :D

-got some really good buggy runs in as usual with everyone. :laughoff:

-Flyin Ryans car is SICK! Fast as hell and is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever been in.

-south pole meet & greet was fairly small this time but gave everyone a chance to meet easier. That was good times as usual. :blink:

-comp was pretty dead at night all weekend

-ynot was able to make it out with rogers807 and b370. We got a good run in today. Glad you made it out, Terry!

-My rail held up great. :D I ran it hard all weekend and didn't have any issues with it. I didn't even ride 1 of the 2 quads I brought out the whole time I was there. lol

-We burned alot of wood, I drank alot of everything, and had some great food all weekend too.

The last 5 days have been so great. I got to do everything I like to do on a dune trip: lots of dune rides, chillen in camp and doing absolutley nothing at times, party with good friends, meet some new ones, cruise vendor row a couple times, watch some good DVDs, etc etc. The list goes on and on. :D

I have some pics coming soon.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt make it to the meet and greet because the rhino blew up

but who was rollin the trophy cart??

Can't remember their names. Chatted with them for quite some time! They aren't signed up yet on the site, but observers. Time to register!!!! Really cool and friendly people, the truck is for his five year old daughter to race. I want one tooo, just in a larger size! :laughoff:

i had a blast this time... camped in the little dunes as usual and spent thursday thru today riding. ended up taking my truck up comp 3 times new years eve (yes all the way up) which was one of the highlights of the trip but his morning i was jumping around 110'/120' on my bike in the little dunes and ended up coming off the lip sideways and landing on my head/right leg. bent up the radiator and broke off the front fender and i'm limping around pretty good right now... all in all a good trip!

whew omg wow i am so fuggin tired!! back to back trips 4 says 2 days at home and back out for 4 more

im going straight into obsevations

never again on back to backs ( capts fault )

99 banans :lol:

squishy squishy pauly has moobs :DDRrocks:

buggy chick + more 99 banans = :barf::driver:

ma facka !!!

dude you spilled my gin !!

dude dude dude !!!

o look there goes pauly

hour later o look pauly crashed ( glad your ok bro )

KA BOOM pop pop pop war zone

bare foot bubbly is quite nice

capt killem is the energiser bunny

i missed my wife horribly

laughing so hard it hurt on new years

my 4 year old is a super duner

she also dreses like criss cross :loser:

duning after new years hard on the belly after a night of playing gin ma facka

ba berts got me wanting too go to idaho more than ever

dave and tina wonderfull friends

gin causes a sharp decline in my iq when i drink

ryans car turned out nice

hill shooters vw is fast !!

va jj almost fell asleep and was going to get molested

dicussions of the female vagina while drinking came to a startling discovery that they have many compartments

pauly got sand in his :lol:

my apoligys to anyone i pissed off while drinking. :lol:

randog was going to grab a 40 jump in his caddy and head out :flatbiller:

raggdoll called me at 1 am and wanted to discuss penises hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :grin::blink:

wingnut is now wing digit

9 digit is now 9 nut

woody stole my campspot :lol::laughoff:

bob + pete + gin = :thumb: ma facka i laughed so hard

if someone found a a lil chair crushed it was my fault and i owe you a chair. it looked much bigger when i sat down :dunno:

and when you are stuck in said crushed chair and pete offers you a hand up dont believe him youll wind up in the sand :grin:

watching dunie ride a quad is funny i guess they call that monkey style :grin:

it was great to see ynot show up ( always a pleasure)

its all i can think of for now. no pics everyone else has a ton of them. i am tired beat down sore. i need to go to work to recover from the vacation.

Edited by barefoot bob

HA HA i think Barefoot Bob got most of the observations I had, so I'll just add to it a bit.

-Immitating other DDR members when they're not there is fun, and they should be flattered, it must mean we miss ya... LOL.

-Barefoot Bob doesn't go barefoot when it's that cold, but his daughter does, definitely his lil girl. She's adorable even when her Daddy lets her dress funny, hahaha! :loser:

-"I'm too coherent to be drunk, I think I'm just buzzin..." :DDRrocks: and "What's worse, drunk or wasted?" :thumb:

-If you aren't at the dunes yet and we are, you get a ton of drunk calls and requests to bring us more alcohol, and we mix up your nicknames... LOL. :blink:

-Goin to comp with a bunch of drunks and full drinks makes the driver wet.

-DDR paparazzi got jacked of her job for a night, backup paparazzi did a good job takin over tho, got the paparazzi at her own game and she didn't even know it! HAHA

Ya know, I think I could go on and on. It was an absulutely awesome 4 days in the dunes, even better than Turkey weekend, and I had a blast then too. Thanks everyone, I can't wait to do it again, right MEOW!!! I don't think there could have been a better way to ring in the new year. :driver:

if someone found a a lil chair crushed it was my fault and i owe you a chair. it looked much bigger when i sat down :loser:

If you are talking about the lime green chair, it was mine. But don't feel too bad cuz the corner snapped the little plastic part while I was in it. I left it there cuz I was too wasted from all the Captain and cokes along with that 99 Bananas crap. That sh*t is sneaky sneaky! Anyway, had a great time. By the way Bob, when was I falling asleep and why dont I remember it? :driver::DDRrocks::thumb::laughoff::blink: Hahaha great times. Lets do it again already!

-"I'm too coherent to be drunk, I think I'm just buzzin..." :driver: and "What's worse, drunk or wasted?" :DDRrocks:

I wasn't drunk!! :thumb:

-If you aren't at the dunes yet and we are, you get a ton of drunk calls and requests to bring us more alcohol, and we mix up your nicknames... LOL. :loser:

Sorry to both Craig's for all the drunk calls 9 nut and wing digit heard all our drunkeness! :blink:

-Goin to comp with a bunch of drunks and full drinks makes the driver wet.

Steveo is probably still cleaning his truck from that! :laughoff:

Man looks like DDR camp was a little more pumped up for new years night than UFC night. I had to go home damnit, UFC Rocked though, Thanks for having us guys!!!

Whats up Richie. I'm glad you, Mike, and your crew made it over. :DDRrocks: We had some good times hanging out. Yeah, we didn't get too crazy. We were kinda saving it for New Years Eve. :drunk::loser:

whew omg wow i am so fuggin tired!! back to back trips 4 says 2 days at home and back out for 4 more

im going straight into obsevations

never again on back to backs ( capts fault )

99 banans :idiot:

squishy squishy pauly has moobs :blink:

buggy chick + more 99 banans = :barf::laughoff:

ma facka !!!

dude you spilled my gin !!

dude dude dude !!!

o look there goes pauly

hour later o look pauly crashed ( glad your ok bro )

KA BOOM pop pop pop war zone

bare foot bubbly is quite nice

capt killem is the energiser bunny

i missed my wife horribly

laughing so hard it hurt on new years

my 4 year old is a super duner

she also dreses like criss cross :grin:

duning after new years hard on the belly after a night of playing gin ma facka

ba berts got me wanting too go to idaho more than ever

dave and tina wonderfull friends

gin causes a sharp decline in my iq when i drink

ryans car turned out nice

hill shooters vw is fast !!

va jj almost fell asleep and was going to get molested

dicussions of the female vagina while drinking came to a startling discovery that they have many compartments

pauly got sand in his :idiot:

my apoligys to anyone i pissed off while drinking. :dunno:

randog was going to grab a 40 jump in his caddy and head out :flatbiller:

raggdoll called me at 1 am and wanted to discuss penises hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :dunno::grin:

wingnut is now wing digit

9 digit is now 9 nut

woody stole my campspot :barf::grin:

bob + pete + gin = :thumb: ma facka i laughed so hard

if someone found a a lil chair crushed it was my fault and i owe you a chair. it looked much bigger when i sat down :dunno:

and when you are stuck in said crushed chair and pete offers you a hand up dont believe him youll wind up in the sand :lol:

watching dunie ride a quad is funny i guess they call that monkey style :lol:

it was great to see ynot show up ( always a pleasure)

its all i can think of for now. no pics everyone else has a ton of them. i am tired beat down sore. i need to go to work to recover from the vacation.

:lol::lol: good ones, Bob. I had an awesome time hanging out w/ you capt and Tina. :driver:

We had a great time over New Years weekend! The dunes were all tore up until yesterday. Having the option to ride the Rhino vs the quads was awesome. I love our new Rhino, but I love my TRX450, too!!!

We had a few crazy things happen this time. On Sunday night, some drunk guy ran into our friend's flat bed trailer. :blink: He must have flew 20+ feet. His YFZ was wedged under the trailer and he took off the back ramp of the trailer. Luckily he hit the trailer and not someone in our camp. He tried to get away and claimed he didn't have any money to fix the trailer. About that time we'd had enough and had the BLM come get him. He got a DUI and they confiscated his quad. We must have had 5 or 6 rangers at our camp - they were really cool! :D

On Monday we discovered that our billet gas cap was missing from our Rhino. Mark went looking for it around camp and in the dunes. We figured someone must have stole it because those things don't just come off. Luckily he brought the other gas cap or we would have been SOL. What a bummer, though. I just bought it as a Christmas gift. :DDRrocks::driver:

At about 3 am on New Years morning, our friend caught some young guys snooping around in our other friend's truck bed. She thought it was someone from our camp until she called out to them. They were supposedly looking for a tow strap because someone got stuck near comp. She told them to get out of our camp! :loser:

Besides the crazy things that happened, all in all it was a super fun weekend! We had an awesome time with our friends. I'm glad Pat & Maryann came out this time! Thanks Taylor for getting our YFZ back from the baby dunes! :laughoff: It was great to see some DDR folks yesterday at the North Pole! We can't wait until President's Day weekend! :thumb:

Here are some pics:

post-1635-1199304829_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199305004_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199305021_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199305050_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199305079_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199305102_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1199305123_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kitcat

I wasn't drunk!! :thumb:

Sorry to both Craig's for all the drunk calls 9 nut and wing digit heard all our drunkeness! :DDRrocks:

Steveo is probably still cleaning his truck from that! :driver:

You were sotally tober, just like me, runnin around with a bottle of 99 snozzberries... Cuz u can't make drunk calls when you're just buzzin, hahaha!

I forgot to mention our eternal thanks to Stacey for supposrting our Captain habit the first night, since we forgot our whole box of liquor in the truck trade that went on late the night before... Hence the drunk calls to others... You rock!

If you are talking about the lime green chair, it was mine. But don't feel too bad cuz the corner snapped the little plastic part while I was in it. I left it there cuz I was too wasted from all the Captain and cokes along with that 99 Bananas crap. That sh*t is sneaky sneaky! Anyway, had a great time. By the way Bob, when was I falling asleep and why dont I remember it? :lol::blink::DDRrocks::idiot::dunno: Hahaha great times. Lets do it again already!

when we all rushed pauly paul in from his lil icident getting sand in his vagina you were sitting there nodding out :laughoff: we were gonna break out some mascera everytime we said hey look at va jj you wake up and look around :thumb:

glad to hear it was already broke i thought dam im fat cause that thing just fplded up on me and wouldnt let me go !! petes halping hand was just to pull me over :grin: so i just layed there in the sand and kept on laughing :grin:

and of course cheese sleaze ( we missed you and ive never met you )

techno viking cheese :lol:

glamis gone wild is more like boobs gone wild :loser:

dust to glory mesmerises ba bert :barf:

racer x had his stadium seating goin on :driver:

monster man wimped out on us :lol:

the lil kid charlie is a terroist ( funny stuff ) :grin:

the bomb blast scared the bejesus out of me :idiot:

don is a big guy but he can evaporate quick

capt humanity meter pegged out :lol:

anywase wow

petes princess hat and walking stick tooooooo funny

Edited by barefoot bob

Im so glad I decided to come out for the whole weekend. It was just what I needed to lift the spirits!! I had a great time with everyone!

Im not sure how I made it home with over a full bottle of captains, especially on a long weekend. Must of been all of everyone elses jager!!

No crashing and no falling down for me! Thats awesome. However, I did somehow manage to loose my pants. lmao I think Monkie might of pee'd herself a little bit she laughed so hard. Thank goodness for longjohns!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :thumb:

Here's a couple from our 24 hour trip

Time moves so slow when you are waiting to leave for the D and all your friends are already out there.

Angela's Yukon hates us.

The return of the big screen!!! :thumb:

Went from normal to :loser: in 30 minutes.

It's nice not having to haul anything out there.

Creativeness can make things work on your hauler(Thanks Paul)

They make chicken that looks like onion rings.

Bob's daughter has pockets on her thighs.

Lock your toyhauler door when you go to bed!!!! :driver:

Broken a$$es were the injury of choice this weekend!!!

Everytime I lead a ride, someone crashes.

Pete sounded like Joe duner by the end of the weekend!

Eff who ever brought the 99 banana's.

Paul and Angela don't like getting up at 7:30 :blink:

There was enough food and drink in the bowling alley to last 3 trips!!!!

Finally, it was nice to get out for New Years even if it was only for 24 hours!!!!! :DDRrocks:

Best trip ever not crowded at all! :whistle: Think they all went to Glamis. :laughoff:

Finally found the unofficial DDR camp and met Pete and Anna, nice meeting you guys. :flipoff: Sorry couldn't make it over New Years eve but had to many Madori sours, thanks Jeff!

Was cold went through a lot of wood!

Had some good rides, everything ran great, my son's starter went out on his rail on the last night but if you pull started it, you could get it running and have go for a run. Same night my youngest son broke the tie rod on my son's banshee srewing around! :dope:

Watched some awesome sunsets, forgot to take pics.

Went to comp New Years eve just before sunset stayed about 1 1/2 hrs. not crowded at all, sometime there wasn't anyone on the hill made for nice rides not having to dodge people.

Did you know if you tell a drunk :shake: at 9:30 PM that it is New Years they believe you and go to bed. :lol:

When you drunk call family and beg them to bring more wine and they do they are awesome! Thanks Jeff and Shawna :laughoff:

To the f***'n thieves :laughoff::flipoff: that stole 3 gas cans from my son on 1/1 in the early AM hope your sh** breaks down. If you needed gas that badly all you had to do was ask we always try and help a fellow dunner out, but you aren't a fellow dunner your are just a thief.

Will post some pics later have to finish up laundry and clean the moho.

Pete you are right sand does help heal. Thanks

Guest Crasher

Thanks everyone for a great trip!! Even though we couldn't enjoy being there all weekend, we were given many updates and took lots of phone calls (because we had the booze.... :laughoff: ). It was definitely worth the drive if just for one night. Wingy and I were fortunately able to catch up fairly quickly with everyone! :shake::flipoff:

A few observations....

- :flipoff: those damn 99 bananas!!!

- Wassail is delicious!!!

- Broken a$$es are contagious.

- "Ooof" is now "yikes!"

- It's really loud in the bowing alley after midnight. :laughoff:

- My husband will never sleep in, not even on New Year's Day!!! :dope:

- Don't turn our Boston Terrier upside down if she thinks she's in trouble!!! :laughoff:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Looking forward to good times in 2008!!!! :whistle:

Edited by Crasher

Thanks everyone for a great trip!! Even though we couldn't enjoy being there all weekend, we were given many updates and took lots of phone calls (because we had the booze.... :laughoff: ). It was definitely worth the drive if just for one night. Wingy and I were fortunately able to catch up fairly quickly with everyone! :chug: :blury:

A few observations....

- :chug: those damn 99 bananas!!!

- Wassail is delicious!!!

- Broken a$$es are contagious.

- "Ooof" is now "yikes!"

- It's really loud in the bowing alley after midnight. :thumb:

- My husband will never sleep in, not even on New Year's Day!!! :dope:

- Don't turn our Boston Terrier upside down if she thinks she's in trouble!!! :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Looking forward to good times in 2008!!!! :lol:

Forgot about that....I picked up the damn dog upside down and she pee'd like a friggen rotating sprinkler!!!! YIKES

Edited by wingnut

Whats up Richie. I'm glad you, Mike, and your crew made it over. :lol: We had some good times hanging out. Yeah, we didn't get too crazy. We were kinda saving it for New Years Eve. :blury::laughoff:

:lol: :chug: good ones, Bob. I had an awesome time hanging out w/ you capt and Tina. :thumb:

We had a blast hanging with you guys. Gotta do it more often. I don't remeber all of it but that means it must have been fun. Thanks for having us over. Still didn't make it on a run with you pete. Maybe next time. We did have a good run with Don and buggy chick though. We couldn't save anything for new years since we both had to take off.

:thumb:

Damn..the freakin DDR papparazi is growing :chug: :laughoff::lol:

Thats a funny pic.

We had a blast hanging with you guys. Gotta do it more often. I don't remeber all of it but that means it must have been fun. Thanks for having us over. Still didn't make it on a run with you pete. Maybe next time. We did have a good run with Don and buggy chick though. We couldn't save anything for new years since we both had to take off.

Good times, Mike. We'll have to def meet up again and try to get some rail runs in next time. :lol:

It's never been dynoed. It's estimated to have around 150 at the crank, 100/110 (cvt has a high loss) at the wheels something like that. If those numbers sound high, just remember it's closer to 600lbs than it is 500 and I am about 280lbs. :) Thanks for the comments. I can tell you the charger adds nearly 20mph. Without it the best the bike did with me on it was 47 up banshee. With it does over 60.

your bike deffinately runs good :lol: it was cool watching you race my boss' kids bright yellow/grey lt250 with a yamaha 600 crotch rocket motor in it :D you beat him but it was a brand new bike and it's first time out :) Edited by nlvredneck