did anybody get to race ?

tkriley

I went over to comp on Saturday morning but I Didn`t see the famous hillshooter but I might have miss him.I was just curious.Our weekend was really awesome but we just got home and I have a lot of cleaning to do.I hope everyone had a great trip as well.

thanx for picking up those tire's for us. Sounds like you guy's had a great trip. Wish we could have gone, but the next trip for sure. :blink: Ha did you guy's see that rail running around b-10, with only three wheel's on :laughoff:

We went on a medium paced dune run with hillshooter and he hung right there behind us pretty well. He had to been getting pretty beat up though in that standard travel car. It was rough out there. :blink: I heard it was pretty fast on the hill though.

It was good hanging out and chattin w/ you Steve. :laughoff:

thanx for picking up those tire's for us. Sounds like you guy's had a great trip. Wish we could have gone, but the next trip for sure. :blink: Ha did you guy's see that rail running around b-10, with only three wheel's on :thumb:

your a funny guy :loser: .you think the 3 wheels are funny you should stop by my house and see all of the other stuff i broke.but your probably changing diapers,hope you sleep well. :DDRrocks::driver:

your a funny guy :driver: .you think the 3 wheels are funny you should stop by my house and see all of the other stuff i broke.but your probably changing diapers,hope you sleep well. :thumb::DDRrocks:

wow that's not wright. I should post the pic's of the delivery :loser: If you need help posting your pictures,from your guy's trip give a call

Edited by ltr450

We were parked at the hill early New Year's Eve when "The shooter" made a couple of impressive passes up, our camp race representative went to go run him down just as he parked with a blown gasket or similar misfortune. We talked to Steve for awhile, nice guy, doesn't care what you have, he'll run ya, not like some of the V-8 guys that don't like to race if they can't win. I'm sure we will have another shot at the title. :whistle:

We were parked at the hill early New Year's Eve when "The shooter" made a couple of impressive passes up, our camp race representative went to go run him down just as he parked with a blown gasket or similar misfortune. We talked to Steve for awhile, nice guy, doesn't care what you have, he'll run ya, not like some of the V-8 guys that don't like to race if they can't win. I'm sure we will have another shot at the title. :laughoff:

i bet that little car would beat some of those v-8,i would have loved to seen that.nothing better than drag racing up sand dunes :whistle:

If I remember right, a little 6 cylinder was whooping up on everyone. Anyone see that little greenish blue car run?

i`ve seen a red lt 2 seater with a honda v6 with a turbo that was really fast.it was racing these hill dragster rails last year at night on pres. weekend & it was whoopin them not by much but he was still the first one to the top.my buddie asked him what he was running.cause we could tell it was a v6 but what kind?now since my buddie has a honda v6 in his rail now he has a turbo on it.oh yeah and a new trans. i guess he didnt let off or something and broke it.

i`ve seen a red lt 2 seater with a honda v6 with a turbo that was really fast.it was racing these hill dragster rails last year at night on pres. weekend & it was whoopin them not by much but he was still the first one to the top.my buddie asked him what he was running.cause we could tell it was a v6 but what kind?now since my buddie has a honda v6 in his rail now he has a turbo on it.oh yeah and a new trans. i guess he didnt let off or something and broke it.

sounds like Randog :stirthepot:

The one I saw at the hill over New Years was a Sand Sprite 6 frame I think with a Buick V6. That car ran hard all weekend.. Did anyone else see him run the hill?

I saw that guy also. It was a all motor Buick V6. the car was a Sand sprite 6 with polished side panels and a wing. I saw him beat every person he ran against. It looks like a pretty fast car!

• 1 month later...

It was a good weekend to see a lot of fast cars. The only car missing was Phil Simms' car. Your buddy has a very fast "FORD"....

I think you are referencing, Jim Sims (he has a blue Sand Sprite with a Buick V6). Yeah that little green car is a mean mutha. I hear the dude runs that car pretty well but hasnt ever pushed it to its full potential. I saw it run, and there wasnt anyone that finished before him. :thumb: