Anti theft Devices

I bought a couple of these disk brake locks/alarms and they work great. There is no way your going to cut through the lock or cable without moving it. The alarm does'nt activate until you install it on the disk brake or the special cable. Once you install it it takes about 15 seconds to activate and if you move the quad at all the alarm goes off.

http://www.xenasecurity.com/home/current/lock/

I bought a couple of these disk brake locks/alarms and they work great. There is no way your going to cut through the lock or cable without moving it. The alarm does'nt activate until you install it on the disk brake or the special cable. Once you install it it takes about 15 seconds to activate and if you move the quad at all the alarm goes off.

http://www.xenasecurity.com/home/current/lock/

Thanks for the review, I was looking at getting a couple of these but wasnt too sure about them. Now I'll have to go get em. :laughoff:

I just bought 3 of them at Carter pwr sports for me and some friends, they still have a couple of them left. 80.00 + tax

What ATV vehicles are you going to use those on? I need a model number for fitting to a 06 raptor and 08 Rhino.

Edited by Tripleshot

Well a friend of mine bought one for his new Yamaha because there is allot of stealing going on around his neighborhood we were getting some tools and things out of his shop the one day and my buddy tripped on a cord. Believe me when that thing went off I do not want to hear anything like that go off again that was so ear scorching my ears hurt for a good hour afterwards.

Oh and those XC chains that are on the page that cmyfirepole show's those chains are no joke my friend has one it is hard to cut through with a grinder can't be cut with bull cutters nor can a hacksaw get through it.

Edited by Canman

Great help. Thanks to all for good info. I checked with a so called Xena dealer here and he said he would order what I need. He also mentioned that gorilla has a motion alarm to mount to a Rhino. about $120. I think the solution that Cmyfirepole gave is where I will go. Chains and motion lock that I can hook up to not just my sand toys but my harley too when I go on overnight runs. Where can I get pricing on chain and lock the 69 model?

:laughoff::beercheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I found them. XPL69 is $109.95 and XC chain 150cm (14mm) is same price. $109.95 retail. I had to call around but it was worth the wait. The dealer is in SLC and if you folks want the lock, he can get em. Post up here and I'll pass it on to him how many he needs to stock for peeps from this site. :blink:

Edited by Tripleshot