Tattoos Or Piercings?

Sincity_blondie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of mine were done at Pricz. I wouldn't go back just because they were heavy handed and I was more bruised than I should have been. I'm getting a large chest piece done soon, but I'm having a hard time with the shop I want to use. It has to be detailed and clean. Any suggestions I'm open.

Both of mine were done at Pricz. I wouldn't go back just because they were heavy handed and I was more bruised than I should have been. I'm getting a large chest piece done soon, but I'm having a hard time with the shop I want to use. It has to be detailed and clean. Any suggestions I'm open.

I got one done at Pricz, but was done by a chick, so she wasnt to heavy handed. Im very impressed with massive tattoo over by the orleans. I got my last one done by cleen, weird name, I know. But he does a great job. Ill definately be going back to him when I get some more cash for my next one. He does alot of sleeve work ive noticed. A friend of mine is working on a half sleeve that a guy named Josh is working on, his work is pretty good as well. You can check out cleenrockone.com if you wanna see some of his work. :dope:

8 more months and i can start my tattoos! :finger:

im going to pricz anyone got work done there?

I got my left forearm done there. deffinately good peeps that dont f*ck around :dope:

My artist is Jake. He was awesome with taking my idea and creating my piece.

I'm surprised, must have just been the artist you used. I've been through 3 sittings for my back piece which was also a cover up and it didn't bruise and healed very quickly. Also the price was much less than other shops quoted me and people are always surprised at how much I paid when they see my tat. I'll be going back to finish the rest of my back at some point.

I was going to use RayJ at PussyKat Tattoo since he did my 1st tat years ago and has done many for people I know, but they are booked about 2 months out and were not very friendly or willing to work on a custom piece.

I went to Pricz and sat down with Jake and talked to him about what I wanted, gave him some examples and he took it home and drew it up for me, it came out better than I imagined. The cover up is fantastic, can't even tell there was a tat there before.

misc1058-2.jpg

Oh and Shanna (dunejumper) used Tyler for a tat on her wrist, I think it came out great.

Edited by Foxysandchick

I just have 1, i got this when i was 18 after all the 9-11 sh*t went down. I wanted him to just continue the red and white into the flames and put blue tips on it but i guess he came up with that...

once i get some disposable money im gonna get my last name in blue and white from shoulder to shoulder on my back with a little arch, then under that is gonna be a sport quad with a rider that looks like it was cut out of my back and then tribal sh*t on the rest of my back from my name down to my a$$.

post-4972-1238869972_thumb.jpg

lucky cat is very good at detail

My artist is Jake. He was awesome with taking my idea and creating my piece.

I'm surprised, must have just been the artist you used. I've been through 3 sittings for my back piece which was also a cover up and it didn't bruise and healed very quickly. Also the price was much less than other shops quoted me and people are always surprised at how much I paid when they see my tat. I'll be going back to finish the rest of my back at some point.

I was going to use RayJ at PussyKat Tattoo since he did my 1st tat years ago and has done many for people I know, but they are booked about 2 months out and were not very friendly or willing to work on a custom piece.

I went to Pricz and sat down with Jake and talked to him about what I wanted, gave him some examples and he took it home and drew it up for me, it came out better than I imagined. The cover up is fantastic, can't even tell there was a tat there before.

misc1058-2.jpg

Oh and Shanna (dunejumper) used Tyler for a tat on her wrist, I think it came out great.

i have heard the same from everyone that went to pricz. almost all the work i have seen from there was from the owner. he only slings ink for his friends now but its very good.

i have heard the same from everyone that went to pricz. almost all the work i have seen from there was from the owner. he only slings ink for his friends now but its very good.

Yeah, the owner did mine. It was a couple of years ago now. I thought he did a great job. I've seen some of the other work that h.e has done first hand and its pretty incredible

I got mine done at Pricz.. slept through the whole thing and no the owner didn't do it! I thought they were awesome!!

Here is the one they did.. My son Michael designed it.. I won that one at the Ice House for needing new ink because of my first one.. either that or all the DDR peeps I was with yelled loud enough!!

post-2396-1239216819_thumb.jpg

Here is my first one that my son also designed.. I slept through that one too!! :laughoff:

post-2396-1239216908_thumb.jpg

Edited by sand chick

i have 5 piercings both ears, tounge, and both nipples and i curently have 7 tats 3 on my back 2 on my upper right arm, and both inner forarms, but coming soon to be sleved on my left arm ill get back to you on that one though

I have an Eagle Feather behind my left ear. Got it about 12 years ago. It is and always will be a Spiritual thing for me. I need to have it redone. My daughter wants to hook me up the some peeps at the Palms, but I haven't stepped up to the plate yet. I will...........maybe.

• 1 month later...

I have a thunderbird on my upper right arm done shortly after I joined the military, and I have the roman numeral 3 over my heart.

The roman numeral was done right after I found out my son (who is me the 3rd) had Hodgkin's lymphoma, we found out on his 10th birthday. He's about to turn 13 and doing great!

No piercings..... I think I missed that generation...