Friendly hill shooting

suzukilt

what where ya riding? I was on a white ltr with no front fenders and a pirate flag, and no heel gaurds

post-3400-1203464110_thumb.jpg

I was on ^ that....except without the stock lights and two bullet lights on the handlebars

raced up comp a few times, and next to the jeep hill climbs

Edited by TheAlaskan

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what where ya riding? I was on a white ltr with no front fenders and a pirate flag, and no heel gaurds

were you the LTR with the small front tires. If so seen you win and loose a few. I would have raced my LTR but at 260lbs it like raceing with two people at the same time and the yfz peeps would claim there quads were way faster like maybe a quad length ahead. :headbang1:

I raced the races :mischevious:

Sorry to hear about your bike dude. Time for a tear down to check and make sure everything is A OK. :ninja:

Looks like I might be lucky, it did not get sand until I was being towed and it looks like the exhaust valves were seated so it should just be small traces in the head from what I can see. I verifed that one of them was seated just need to check the other. If so then I will clean out the head, which when I got in there it seemed as though it was a very tiny bit by the valve seat.

post-3400-1203464110_thumb.jpg

I was on ^ that....except without the stock lights and two bullet lights on the handlebars

raced up comp a few times, and next to the jeep hill climbs

I raced you a few times saturday at dusk, you took me everytime I think but not by much. I effed up the first start and bogged it since I take off in 2nd. I was in black and white fox gear and grey helmet with a black iron cross whip.

I won a few races against some piped yfz's and trx's. I was pretty happy. I'm only running a K&N, no spark arrester and 13t gear. Can't wait to see how I do with the cherry bomb.

I raced you a few times saturday at dusk, you took me everytime I think but not by much. I effed up the first start and bogged it since I take off in 2nd. I was in black and white fox gear and grey helmet with a black iron cross whip.

I won a few races against some piped yfz's and trx's. I was pretty happy. I'm only running a K&N, no spark arrester and 13t gear. Can't wait to see how I do with the cherry bomb.

as much as I'd like to take credit for beating an LTR every time :D..... if it was on saturday night then it wasn't me. I left at 3pm on saturday.

Yeah, I thought about it some more and it was a white one with a black and red flame kit on it, I think he even rolled it at the bottom after I raced him, didn't see what happened but saw the quad on it's side and him on the floor. He wasn't hurt, maybe just a bruised ego though.

I didnt get to see his bike out there. Did he ever hit the hill?

I think it makes him nervous, we were at comp Friday night and it is pretty hard to keep the front down now. He is not that agressive and with my bike down for the weekend and my step brothers, he did not hit the hill the remainder of the weekend.