Ron Davis Radiators

Mr.B DS650

I had a RD on my old car. after less than one season it started leaking. So I called a few repair places and exlaine dteh problem. One of them started laughing as soon as I told him what the problem was...he said, "it must be a Ron Davis huh?"

I guess they have been known to break or crack in the corners...He said they are the Yugo of radiators...

Needless to say, I replaced the RD with a PWR and have had no further problems.

My Ron Davis was leaking two years ago. :(

May have been caused by the way it was mounted.

Anyways for $80.00 A1 radiator in Ontario sealed the corners and tank tested it. :stick_smack:

I changed the mounts a little and I haven't had any problems since. :praying:

R-

• 4 weeks later...

My Ron Davis was leaking two years ago. :(

May have been caused by the way it was mounted.

Anyways for $80.00 A1 radiator in Ontario sealed the corners and tank tested it. :lol:

I changed the mounts a little and I haven't had any problems since. :praying:

R-

GO TO WWW.MOTORMISSON.COM AND TALK TO JIMMY. BEST RADIATOR SHOP, CAN BUILD ANYTHING AND RUN COOL, NOT JUST LOOK COOL...THEY ARE IN VEGAS, SO IT IS WELL TESTED.... :laughoff::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

What is your opinion on ron davis radiators or what do you prefer for ta LS 1 motor? Thanks for your help

Ron Davis Radiators are CRAP. Their service after the sale is horrible. I bought one, had a problem with it, sent it back to get fixed "under warranty" and they called and said I abused my radiator and abuse isnt covered under warranty. WTF, how do you abuse a radiator. They disassembled my radiator and then wanted to charge me to put it back together and send it back...eff them. I went wit a PWR they are out of Temecula, murrietta area. They had my radiator to me in 3 days. yes that right 3 days. I paid 150 bucks less by having them do it and ship it to me than Ron Davis wanted to just fix my radiator. PWR's # 951.245.2900 Im telling ya these guys are great!

I had a RD on my old car. after less than one season it started leaking. So I called a few repair places and exlaine dteh problem. One of them started laughing as soon as I told him what the problem was...he said, "it must be a Ron Davis huh?"

I guess they have been known to break or crack in the corners...He said they are the Yugo of radiators...

^^^Yep if you have a choice stay away from the ron davis' they definately tend to leak on the corners...$$$

same thing with me i upgraded to the pwr with bigger fans and larger radiator. ron davis would offer no support also i think i paid less for the pwr with bigger size and fans..................