Ride Now

TheAlaskan

Has anyone been to the new Ride Now dealer on Boulder Hwy? I stopped in there today and was rather dissapointed. They had a ton of bikes/quads inside but not a whole lot of gear or parts. The whole place just seemed kinda empty.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referred to the Ride Now on boulder in henderson, I think it used to be world powersports. And I bought my quad there, and was there four times in three days and told the GM to get someone to take it off my truck and get me out of the deal untill they finally gave me the price we originally agreed upon and got a 500 gift card from him..... the only reason I went in the new one is because someone gave me a gift card for christmas and I refuse to go to the one on boulder and south of warm springs ever again

What I cannot believe is the lack of inventory in the parts department!!! I have gone in there for a spark plug and battery for a YFZ and they tell me it has to be ordered.....COME ON! And now I found out (a little deer told me) they are going to be closed on Sundays. Oh well, they never have what I need anyway.

thumpertalk.com local shop that will hook u up :P Tell em your a vegas local and get even better pricing..

My only issue wtih Thumper is the hours, I can not get there before you are closed and your not open on Saturday right?

But screw ride now, they are becoming basically a monopoly in Vegas and that is BS. The factories should not let this happen, takes the competitive pricing away.

My only issue wtih Thumper is the hours, I can not get there before you are closed and your not open on Saturday right?

But screw ride now, they are becoming basically a monopoly in Vegas and that is BS. The factories should not let this happen, takes the competitive pricing away.

Exactly! I order most of my gear from rocky mountain atv anyways and whenever I need parts I just order them up from wherever and have them shipped to work.

Best Cycle on 95 and Trop (i think) usually has a pretty damn good selection of gear and what not.

Has anyone been to the new Ride Now dealer on Boulder Hwy? I stopped in there today and was rather dissapointed. They had a ton of bikes/quads inside but not a whole lot of gear or parts. The whole place just seemed kinda empty.

i think thats what they do, sell bikes and quads!

I've bought probley 20 units from them,

allways got a good deal, did my homework first.

anyway not say'n I'll buy there next, but will give them a shot

i think thats what they do, sell bikes and quads!

I've bought probley 20 units from them,

allways got a good deal, did my homework first.

anyway not say'n I'll buy there next, but will give them a shot

I know they sell bikes and quads....I bought my YFZ from a ride now dealer in Henderson. I'm just saying that their parts department and riding gear/accesories sucks. And for having a brand new store that freaking big I figured they would have a little more gear in stock.

Thanks for the tips on other stores everyone :beercheers:

Normally I wouldn't go into a ride now store after my buying experience there, but I was given a gift card for christmas and figure free gear is always good no matter where you buy it. I was just dissapointed in their selection, or lack there of at the new place.

Well since everyone is talking shite about Ride Now, and I started this thread, I figured I'd throw up a good experience I just had.

Went to the one on boulder near warm springs today after work to pick up a few (5) jets, a manual and a needle. Out of everything I was looking to get they only had 1 jet (go figure after the stories on here) but the parts guy was cool and just gave it to me. Yeah its only 2 bucks but little things like that help out a reputation a lot.

Well since everyone is talking shite about Ride Now, and I started this thread, I figured I'd throw up a good experience I just had.

Went to the one on boulder near warm springs today after work to pick up a few (5) jets, a manual and a needle. Out of everything I was looking to get they only had 1 jet (go figure after the stories on here) but the parts guy was cool and just gave it to me. Yeah its only 2 bucks but little things like that help out a reputation a lot.

Amazingly it's the people that make or break some companys....

That is VERY true, but it was also the people that made me not want to ever walk into one of their stores again. Specifically one person in Finance.

Hey you too huh?!

When I went in to the Yamaha on Boulder (formerly World Motorsports) to purchase one of the 1st silver limited edition 4x4 Grizzly 660's when they came out (in 02). A guy in finance cost them a sale that day. After the salesman and the finance guy started to play the "let me check with my finance manager and see what we can come up with..." spiel I immediately knew this transaction wasn't gonna happen. :ban-split: The finance guy came walking out with a clipboard and told me it was gonna be like 225 a month for 6 years with no extended warranty or anything. I said "Hold on a second. At that payment what is the selling price you are giving it to me at?" Without even saying anything to me at all... he handed the clipboard to the saleman and said "this guy isn't ready to buy and walked away". I said "oh yeah? You guys just lost a sale! :beercheers: " As I walked out of the store and the sales guy ran after me and said "hold on whats wrong?" I said, "first off you don't treat people like that, second off I wouldn't buy that quad from you guys if it were the last one in town. F*ck you guys!" I ended up buying it from the store on Craig. Yeah I know it's the same company, but they treated me WAY better up there.

I won't even buy oil or spark plugs from that Boulder Hwy store anymore. :stick_smack:

ok,

This is how it is for me,

I buy all my hondas and kawi's from brett on boulder

I buy all my yamahas and polaris's from mark on craig

I buy all my joyners from jim, dirt addictions

I buy all my dirt bike parts and gear from sams

I buy all my quad parts and gear from atv cycle sports

i buy all my buggy parts from butch's speed

I buy all my car trailers from carson, loren or his wife

I buy all my enclosed trailers from big bubba's

I buy all my propane from funnys on rancho (he has a busa car)

I buy all my gas from the rebel on craig and the 95

I buy all my tacos from jack, 2 for 99 cents

I buy all my burritos from dell taco

:beercheers::stick_smack::ban-split::rolleyes:

Edited by king of the hill

ok,

This is how it is for me,

I buy all my hondas and kawi's from brett on boulder

I buy all my yamahas and polaris's from mark on craig

I buy all my joyners from jim, dirt addictions

I buy all my dirt bike parts and gear from sams

I buy all my quad parts and gear from atv cycle sports

i buy all my buggy parts from butch's speed

I buy all my car trailers from carson, loren or his wife

I buy all my enclosed trailers from big bubba's

I buy all my propane from funnys on rancho (he has a busa car)

I buy all my gas from the rebel on craig and the 95

I buy all my tacos from jack, 2 for 99 cents

I buy all my burritos from dell taco

:ban-split::rolleyes::loser: :boyyy:

Out of all that, you forgot the most important thing...BEER! Where do you buy your beer? :stick_smack::beercheers: