Ride Now

TheAlaskan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they almost lost my YFZ sale....I told the GM to get someone to pull it off my truck and get me out of the deal. they wrote up 4 different contracts and all of them tried screwing me in a different way. He tried giving me the whole "well you were a referell and wouldnt have gotten this deal if you werent" speach. I told him that the GM at my store knows the owner of another store and I could probably get a better deal over there but chose world because it was close and worrior07 had gotten a good deal on his rhino. We eventually worked something out, but I'll never by from there again....

Rocky Mountain is awesome, I buy my riding gear from them. I also bought two sets of tires from them this year and both sets got here in three days with their free shipping all mounted up and ready to go!

edit: spell check

Edited by TheAlaskan

Ride now (all they did was change the name)is owned by the same people in arizona major corp that just wanted to monopoly the city :shout: THEY OWN PRETTY MUCH EVERY DEALER IN TOWN !!! :lol: All the shops in town were awseome till that happened. I'm not bashing but customer service is lacking especially on pricing. I used to sell a spin on filter for a rapter oem for $ 9.99 i walk in a lonnggg time ago to ride now the parts girl goes it'll be $19.99 :stick_smack: WTF I know there's inflation but come on :beercheers:

Ride now (all they did was change the name)is owned by the same people in arizona major corp that just wanted to monopoly the city :shout: THEY OWN PRETTY MUCH EVERY DEALER IN TOWN !!! :bs: All the shops in town were awseome till that happened. I'm not bashing but customer service is lacking especially on pricing. I used to sell a spin on filter for a rapter oem for $ 9.99 i walk in a lonnggg time ago to ride now the parts girl goes it'll be $19.99 :beercheers: WTF I know there's inflation but come on :lol:

Yeah thanks for recomending them to me pete :lol::stick_smack:

:booty: :moonwalk:

Exactly! I order most of my gear from rocky mountain atv anyways and whenever I need parts I just order them up from wherever and have them shipped to work.

Best Cycle on 95 and Trop (i think) usually has a pretty damn good selection of gear and what not.

Rocky Mountain ATV has been getting bad too. They either don't have what we need or it's out of stock. Ride Now is Rip Off Now for sure!!! It's like walking into a car dealership with all the sharks!

:stick_smack:

Rocky Mountain ATV has been getting bad too. They either don't have what we need or it's out of stock. Ride Now is Rip Off Now for sure!!! It's like walking into a car dealership with all the sharks!

:beercheers:

They're all that and they fart on you? :booty::lol::stick_smack:

Desert Only Yamaha was bought by the AZ group in Aug/Sep of 2000.

They do own all of the OEM's for Japanese EXCEPT Carters and Nevada Suzuki (GREAT place)

The monpoly law doesnt apply because the Ride Now group puts each dealer in one of the other owners names.

They own most of the shops in Phoenix, and started out basically because they owned alot of auto dealers and wanted to branch out to motorcycles as well, so yes, really they are car dealers.

They accumulate dealers not by service, but by buying them for 4 times what theyre worth and taking over cities.

Desert Only Yamaha was bought by the AZ group in Aug/Sep of 2000.

They do own all of the OEM's for Japanese EXCEPT Carters and Nevada Suzuki (GREAT place)

The monpoly law doesnt apply because the Ride Now group puts each dealer in one of the other owners names.

They own most of the shops in Phoenix, and started out basically because they owned alot of auto dealers and wanted to branch out to motorcycles as well, so yes, really they are car dealers.

They accumulate dealers not by service, but by buying them for 4 times what theyre worth and taking over cities.

Now that you mention it I have never had a problem at Carters or Nevada Suzuki....

I used to be the parts manager YEARS ago at Carters (when it was old Desert Motorsports on Trop) , and I'll say honestly, they really are a great bunch of folks there, especially Dan the Parts Manager now, and Rich and Sal the sales managers, all really good guys.

Nevada Suzuki has Tom, one of the nicest and knowledgable guys around on dem der Zukes, and carries more parts in stock for them than any other dealer I've seen.