Sand videos

4 Miles

Hey!!

Does anybody out there know where I can get some GOOD sand videos that have some of Dumont on them? I have Sandblast. That's the only one I could find. Thanks! Happy and SAFE duning on MLK weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stick_smack:

Actually I know there is some really good amature vids these guys have collected themselves that are from this forum and surrounding forums out there. If you look on Youtube.com and type in: Dumont Sand dunes or something of that nature it should get you started on getting some good video's of the Dumont area.

I know I even seen a video on Youtube of one of the last Banshee hill runs that happend in Dumont looks like a blast.

Check out the new Sand Sport Mag. They did movie reviews on 3 movies. Not really alot of Dumont stuff but it is worth a look see :rainbow1: It's on page 38.

Svere Off-Road - By Severe Racing Films - 37 mins

Quicksand Rails - By Fun Runner and Mark Howard - time 45 mins

Public Enemies - By John Blecker and Full Throttle films - time 56 mins

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I know there is some really good amature vids these guys have collected themselves that are from this forum and surrounding forums out there. If you look on Youtube.com and type in: Dumont Sand dunes or something of that nature it should get you started on getting some good video's of the Dumont area.

I know I even seen a video on Youtube of one of the last Banshee hill runs that happend in Dumont looks like a blast.

right on! thanks a lot CANMAN!

Uh DUH!! I guess I could have thought of that! LOL Thanks mucho!!

Amy

only a short one but IMHO this is still the funniest Dumont video of all time :

a oldie , but i still enjoy watching it :laughoff: :freakin_nuts:

sorry Bert :rolleyes: