Let's see your bikes...

dunefreak

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked2: Fat white men can jump :rainbow1: and thats my 13 year old daughter working on a little air on the yellow YFZ, :shocked2: Thats my buddy steve on the white YFZ :rainbow1: Steve and I at comp.. who won though... I'll never tell

post-484-1140797334_thumb.jpg

post-484-1140797442_thumb.jpg

post-484-1140797544_thumb.jpg

post-484-1140797604_thumb.jpg

post-484-1140797774_thumb.jpg

post-484-1140797845_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Dave

no its not kenz, im not the original owner, matt at s+m built it :yeah_whatever:

Ohhhh,ok i knew i had seen it before.There used to be a guy with the screen name raptorboy that had one just like that one.I think i saw that Rappy at S&M. :slap:

I just got my new 2006 raptor 700R on feb 24.

then i took it riding the next day to start the break in process. and omfg stock 80 mpg. i cant wait to work on it. and buy the way PETE i meet a friend of urs out at jean lake. he has a 660 04 raptor and he sayed he knew you. he was trying to call you because i showed him a stollen car out at jean with an inner cooler and he sayed someone needed it. but anyway heres some pics before i drove it to the dirty side.

post-413-1140979246_thumb.jpg

post-413-1140979263_thumb.jpg

post-413-1140979276_thumb.jpg

Edited by Midknight

and buy the way PETE i meet a friend of urs out at jean lake. he has a 660 04 raptor and he sayed he knew you. he was trying to call you because i showed him a stollen car out at jean with an inner cooler and he sayed someone needed it. but anyway heres some pics before i drove it to the dirty side.

That's crazy! It's a small world :headbang: We call him tireboy. He works next to me at my work.

Here is my old relic... seen some good days and bad :)

mp1-mini.JPG

That was taken at Dumont in 2004.

Yes it gets dirty

coalfest2.JPG

Ignore all the white stuff on the ground.

finished%20028.jpg

specs;

cut T3's, +4 swingarm, LSR a-arms, Gibson stem, old school TCS shocks, and a ported 350. Nuttin special. Just ask ynot :rockon:

• 3 weeks later...