Let's see your bikes...

dunefreak

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headbang: :P:P:P:P

I'm w/ ISBB, but everyone has their personal preference :laughing:

Don't get me wrong, I own a bunch of Yamadog's (currently=Rhino's & TTR 125LE past=Banshee's, Raptors, Warriors, Blaster, ETC.) But if you want the Dirtbike with the most technological advancements- YOUR RIDING :laughoff: RED :ninja: !

Actually your riding BLUE this year... Freshly released aluminum frame YZF450... Reviews put it light years ahead of the crfs in handling power and overall asthetics... :D

Oh forget it then, here is my real big boys bike anyways! But it's still RED!!!

post-195-1136339560_thumb.jpg

:D just givin ya sh*t.. :) if i get a honda it would be a cr500 and not one of thier thumpers... just not a fan of there cam/valve setup.. but thats just me.. :D

It's all good! CR500's KICK a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all around dunability it perferct. The turbo pulls better on the top, but the grunt of the blower on the bottom is awesome. Its like having a 450 Hp LS1 without the weight and extra legnth for leverage to make it wheelie too much. It will only wheelie when I try real hard.

I have one of those complete Eaton superchargers sitting in a box. I pulled it off a new lightning a couple years ago and replaced it with a Kenne Bell. If you guys know anyone willing to purchase it for a cool project, I will make them a good deal! I also have a complete used Paxton Novi 1200 polished and innercooled kit off an escalade, willing to deal also?

I have one of those complete Eaton superchargers sitting in a box. I pulled it off a new lightning a couple years ago and replaced it with a Kenne Bell. If you guys know anyone willing to purchase it for a cool project, I will make them a good deal! I also have a complete used Paxton Novi 1200 polished and innercooled kit off an escalade, willing to deal also?

Trav, what don't you have for sale? :thumbsdown:

• 2 weeks later...