PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND! Feb 15 - 18

sand chick

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 day trip. Heading out friday early morning. No wife or kid's on this trip :dance: Don't have too fill guilty about being gone on some long azz rides. If any one's down, for some fast pace dune rides. Let me know, Im allway's down for some good rides :dunno: It's not very often that this happens

Edited by ltr450

Yeah cause I can only lead a ride if we are going to the baby dunes! :grin: :chug: ACTUALLY you know who leads an awesome ride........MARY!! Thats who we need to get to lead us!! She picks some nice easy lines, cause I don't razor well and I haven't been on the bike since Halloween, thats like learning all over and I'm a :laughoff:

Mary! Psssttt.. Mary, are you going out?????

Yes she is we will be out fri night hopefully before dark. We all will have to hook up for some good quad

rides and rail rides can't wait to hit the sand :lol::banghead::dunno:

Na Aaaaaa! I'm gettin on up there in years and everynow and then I forget what I'm talking/thinking about. Now where were we?

Hummmm It's been forever since I.

Put a good A$$ Whoopin" on some youngsta's

:banghead: :chug: :grin::lol:

Forget all that I callin' my Man B*tch. :laughoff:

See Ya'll Prez Weekend :dunno:

Na Aaaaaa! I'm gettin on up there in years and everynow and then I forget what I'm talking/thinking about. Now where were we?

Hummmm It's been forever since I.

Put a good A$$ Whoopin" on some youngsta's

:grin: :smoker: :driver::blink:

Forget all that I callin' my Man B*tch. :blah:

See Ya'll Prez Weekend :dunno:

:laughoff: hahahahaha :chug: :lol: :chug: :banghead::lol:

Hello Dune Family,

We are very excited to tell you Daniel is progressing at lightning speed. He has been released by his neurosurgeon with no restrictions. He can do what he wants (if he can get it past us). We are pleased to announce our first trip back to Dumont as a family will be President's Weekend. Daniel is upset he won't be bringing his dirt bike (we now refer to it as scrap metal). I told his dad to build him a miniture car that looks like his dads. Were gonna name it the Baby Train. (Dads is the Crazy Train).

We will be across from the rangers station on the left side of the road. We are a family of Sandpiper Trailers. And of course we have the crazy Train it's a red with white rally stripes V-8 rail. Not many of them around.

We hope that anyone that would like to meet Daniel and see his amazing progress can come to our camp anytime. We are going to try to make it to the meet and greet on Saturday at the South pole.

We would love to meet some of the awesome people that prayed and rallied around Daniel and our family.

Love and Prayers,

Danny, Dawn, Leanna, Amber & Daniel Murphy

P.S.

Daniel wanted to say a personal thank you for the prayers.

Hello Dune Family,

We are very excited to tell you Daniel is progressing at lightning speed. He has been released by his neurosurgeon with no restrictions. He can do what he wants (if he can get it past us). We are pleased to announce our first trip back to Dumont as a family will be President's Weekend. Daniel is upset he won't be bringing his dirt bike (we now refer to it as scrap metal). I told his dad to build him a miniture car that looks like his dads. Were gonna name it the Baby Train. (Dads is the Crazy Train).

We will be across from the rangers station on the left side of the road. We are a family of Sandpiper Trailers. And of course we have the crazy Train it's a red with white rally stripes V-8 rail. Not many of them around.

We hope that anyone that would like to meet Daniel and see his amazing progress can come to our camp anytime. We are going to try to make it to the meet and greet on Saturday at the South pole.

We would love to meet some of the awesome people that prayed and rallied around Daniel and our family.

Love and Prayers,

P.S.

Way to go Daniel!!!! :clap: We'll see you out there in the sand buddy!

Hello Dune Family,

Love and Prayers,

P.S.

THAT IS WAYYYYY COOL!!!

I can't wait to meet Daniel! I will definately be stopping by! :D

And now we are down to the SINGLE digets!!

9 more days!! :blink::laughing:

I NEED SOME SERIOUS SAND!!!

Hello Dune Family,

Love and Prayers,

P.S.

That's awesome! Hope to meet ya'll there :D